The Traveler - Senior Project Beta Feedback

Dragon116

Hello. I am currently working on my senior project and this week we were supposed to collect feedback forms. Unfortunately all my other online friends have pretty much ignored or been unable to play my game. So I'm turning to the wonderful community of people I don't really know on Pokemon Reborn! Basically, I needed 20 feedback forms this week, and so far I have gotten 6. If any of you could play my game (it's a download) and fill out and PM the feedback form to me on this site, that would be wonderful! Also, I need the forms before the end of tomorrow so if you play it after Sunday 10/4, don't be concerned about filling out the form unless you really want to give feedback (which I am open to until 10/11).

Here is the link to the game: https://www.dropbox.com/s/toe5tk9h7mq2it6/GSP497_TeamD_TheTravelerSr_Beta.zip?dl=0

The link to the feedback form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8QD0gzGR7z6SUI0UUtyaU1wUTg/view?usp=sharing

Thank you!!

It's a resource management game. Your character travels across a map (yes they're styled like pokemon, that's the best we could find) collecting resources, and the goal is to get to the end of the map and touch the village hut to end the game. Whoever has the most resources wins the game. There are map events at the end of each turn that give you items, fights, allies, or nothing. If you choose to do Solo, you will face a very fast AI.