How do i get more.......Reborn Dollars?

aGoodCabinet

Wait, are you talking about in game or on the website?

I'm going to assume the former given that you posted in Reborn City. If that is the case the grand hall trainers (or if you are past Agate Circus Clown Indra) give both great experience and money so should help you out.

If you are talking about the website then posting is the best way to get them.

Another trick you could use in game is fishing for muks, grimers in reborn city. They have like a 1% or 5% chance of having nuggets. Lead with a mon that has frisk and then switch to a mon that has covet or some other thieving move. Sometimes they'll have sticky hold so you have to catch them but using a couple pokeballs is worth getting a nugget. I suggest doing it in Peridot ward in front of the fisherman or name rater's house. The grimers there are weak enough to just need pokeballs.

It can be long and tedious but this way you don't have to worry about your mon getting too close to the level cap and things like that.

A meowth/persian with payday could be very useful too.

Another trick you could use in game is fishing for muks, grimers in reborn city. They have like a 1% or 5% chance of having nuggets. Lead with a mon that has frisk and then switch to a mon that has covet or some other thieving move. Sometimes they'll have sticky hold so you have to catch them but using a couple pokeballs is worth getting a nugget. I suggest doing it in Peridot ward in front of the fisherman or name rater's house. The grimers there are weak enough to just need pokeballs.

It can be long and tedious but this way you don't have to worry about your mon getting too close to the level cap and things like that.

A meowth/persian with payday could be very useful too.

Honestly, Pickup works better for making some easy cash than looking for a rare item on a wild mon, but still a cool trick.

The title is enough to make me believe this is indeed about "Reborn Rupees", and not Pokédollars.

Anyway, you can read the FAQ here for more information about Reborn Rupees and how to get them.

And you can check on this topic how much you get for creating a topic/posting in a topic in each section of the forum.

if you are actually talking about the game though, Kelazi got a good idea. You'll get most of it through battling anyway.

Regardless, this seems like a site help question instead, so Moving~

The title is enough to make me believe this is indeed about "Reborn Rupees", and not Pokédollars.

Anyway, you can read the FAQ here for more information about Reborn Rupees and how to get them.

And you can check on this topic how much you get for creating a topic/posting in a topic in each section of the forum.

if you are actually talking about the game though, Kelazi got a good idea. You'll get most of it through battling anyway.

Regardless, this seems like a site help question instead, so Moving~

Wasn't there an instance where someone created a topic and posted continuously to abuse the reward system?

Another interesting idea... (For Pokedollars, they still haven't clarified which one they are asking for)

Once you hit the research center on Route 1(Maybe), you cram the cows full of Oran Berries(~$20@Dept. Store) and sell the resulting milk($250).