Pokemon Reborn Trading Service-It's that time of the year again!

Dban1

First of all I'd like to apologise to everyone last year whom I kept waiting. I broke my word that I was "on it" and uploading it, as I was unable to due to personal complications. However, I plan to make that up for you guys again, and thus am restarting the reborn trading service!

This is a grueling task but I am willing to take it alone. My gratitude for Reborn being such an amazing Pokemon game will never fade. I am doing this in order to make Reborn even more fun, adding in the communal aspect, as well as being a free "server" or medium of sorts to facilitate that. Enough text, and I will once again repost the procedure just like the last time.

Here's how it works:

Ok so this is the simplified version:

-Once you and someone comes to a trade agreement, notify me and I will create a PM with the 3 of us in it (you, the trader, and me)

-Next, specify the Pokemon that you guys want traded

-Both you and the trader will upload yours and his save files. [users/Username/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata]

-I will collect the 2 save files and execute the necessary procedures.

-I will upload the individual freshly traded and processed save files for both of you to download.

-Your new save file includes the desired Pokemon, and you no longer will have the pokemon that you offered to trade to him.

Also, to prevent abuse, trading between one's own saves is discouraged, but I will still help facilitate that for some Reborn Rupees, up to you to decide how much. I just wanna place some friction in self-trading as it isn't that main function of this.

One more thing, if I have anything coming up, I will state it clearly in this thread at least 3 days before my leave, to prevent worst case scenarios like last time. I do not want to cause people to land in the situation where they give up hope, as that is one of the most painful ways to end a matter.

Edited by Dban1

Welcome back DBan. Um, just to let you know, there is a thread already going on for this where others have taken up on what you pretty much started. If you want, you can be listed as one of the Users that can people can be contacted for, but I don't really see the use of two Reborn Trading Threads unless yours has a clear distinction from the two.

Here's a link to the thread btw: Reborn Trading Thread.

Welcome back DBan. Um, just to let you know, there is a thread already going on for this where others have taken up on what you pretty much started. If you want, you can be listed as one of the Users that can people can be contacted for, but I don't really see the use of two Reborn Trading Threads unless yours has a clear distinction from the two.

Well... he does let us trade from two different files :3 (kinda)

Oh okay, thanks for the tip up, but it seems theirs have certain criterion set in place such as minimum badges and etc. I'd prefer staying true to my previous thread seeing how well and fluidly it went.

Regardless, I'll move this to Team Showcase anyway since it's where it belongs.

I don't want to leave two tradings topics too, but seeing as you are the original creator of the idea, I'll leave it up to the users.

Whatever topic gets more activity will stay up.

Both topics will be obsolete when episode 16 comes, anyway

Regardless, I'll move this to Team Showcase anyway since it's where it belongs.

I don't want to leave two tradings topics too, but seeing as you are the original creator of the idea, I'll leave it up to the users.

Whatever topic gets more activity will stay up.

Both topics will be obsolete when episode 16 comes, anyway

What's happening in 16?

hey man , can we actually trade pokemoen between save ? i 'm planning do back to my old save to get better ditto for breeding . i accidently save when i get my current ditto ( with soo bad iv ) now , and i don't know that we can go back to old save file.

so is it possible for me to get better iv ditto using old save data and trade it with current save data ?

Alright, here's the trade deal I discussed with Biboo about.

HIs Impish Gliscor for my Naive Chimchar. Should things go smoothly and if you're free, this should go alright within the next two days, preferably.

Alright, here's the trade deal I discussed with Biboo about.

HIs Impish Gliscor for my Naive Chimchar. Should things go smoothly and if you're free, this should go alright within the next two days, preferably.

Confirm

hey man , can we actually trade pokemoen between save ? i 'm planning do back to my old save to get better ditto for breeding . i accidently save when i get my current ditto ( with soo bad iv ) now , and i don't know that we can go back to old save file.

so is it possible for me to get better iv ditto using old save data and trade it with current save data ?

Yes, you can! Although I don't really encourage this, I will still help you but if you don't mind donating any Reborn Rupees amount you feel appropriate for your inter-save trade!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...