HELP, HE EVOLVED!

Red_Chaos

If you have a backup save with that Kirlia still present, just use that one. Otherwise, you'll have to get that Ditto that was roaming around and breed another while your Gardevoir holds an everstone in the daycare. Then have the next Kirlia hold that everstone since I don't think the Dawn Stone's in the game yet. :( If the Everstone Kirlia doesn't suit you after breeding a new one, you can always rock out with your current Gardevoir and re-nickname him "Myutho" or "Sigfried" until Version 7 at least (I always nickname my male Gardevoirs that).

Because the upped and the lower stat are highlighted. I don't even know other natures' names in association to stat changes other than Timid, Jolly, Adamant or Modest. Yours has one of the five natures that up and lower the same stat, canceling itself.

Because the upped and the lower stat are highlighted. I don't even know other natures' names in association to stat changes other than Timid, Jolly, Adamant or Modest. Yours has one of the five natures that up and lower the same stat, canceling itself.

True. I give no shit about other natures than these lol

• 1 month later...