-Deep Breathing-

Caraboo

AH YES I LOVE A MANDATORY FIGHT WITH A LEVEL 75 GOD WHICH OUTSPEEDS EVERYTHING AT MY CURRENT LEVEL AND NOTHING I CAN DO CAN REALLY HELP AND RESETTING MEANS HAVING TO GO THROUGH A DECENT CHUNK OF DIALOGUE WITH A CHOICE AT THE END SO I CAN'T JUST SPAM A WITHOUT POSSIBLY MUCKING UP THE CHOICE I ACTUALLY WANT TO MAKE

d76.gif

-tosses Ditto off the damn tower and hopes it splats below-

... I need help with an Arceus battle -sobs-

Edited by Caraboo

You can just side with El. Then you are allowed to lose.

Isn't the Arceus level 100? Was is nerfed? Or am I just remembering wrong?

People also use things like Kriketune and Murkrow with Perish Song and stuff like that.

However I just sided with El and felt kind of bad about it.

I have none of those things with me right now ugh. I immediately disliked El and refuse to side with him but good god. ._. I really like having to go through a punishing battle for a choice I make, yep. I know it's not impossible, yet it just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe I'm just butthurt right now.

Bleh. I'll try and find some suggestions, I'd... Really rather not run alllllllll the way back to Reborn from this cave just to grab one 'mon I am only going to use once most likely.

Bleh. I'll try and find some suggestions, I'd... Really rather not run alllllllll the way back to Reborn from this cave just to grab one 'mon I am only going to use once most likely.

Well, Reborn has a ton of battles like this one, so I'd really say lose some time, save a LOT of sanity, grab a Prankster Perish Song Murkrow.

Ah... -flops in defeat- I guess I did want a Murkrow in the first place, eh?

What level should I train 'im up to be then? And it needs to have Destiny Bond too? And does evolving it to Honchkrow help any?

Even level 1 works. Murkrow has Prankster, so it gets priority, so even a level 1 Murkrow's Perish Song goes before even a level 75 Arceus. And no need for Destiny Bond, soince it doesn't get it and Perish Song kinda does the same thing, just slower.

Even level 1 works. Murkrow has Prankster, so it gets priority, so even a level 1 Murkrow's Perish Song goes before even a level 75 Arceus. And no need for Destiny Bond, soince it doesn't get it and Perish Song kinda does the same thing, just slower.

So Perish Song is just an egg move it can learn when you grab it? Alright, soft reset-hoy. It least I've got a few Ability Capsules I need to use.

Give us your tell and maybe we'll pull something out of it.

Team? Well, I'm heading back to get the Murkrow anyways if I can figure out where I can get back to Tanzan that is, but my team could always use some work. Plus, might as well grab a Skrelp while I'm out as a backup member alongside Murkrow. ._.

Serperior, LV 54, holding Miracle Seed, Contrary: Slam, Leaf Blade, Leaf Tornado, Giga Drain

Noivern, LV 55, holding Wide Lense, Frisk: Razor Wind, Super Fang, Air Slash, Air Cutter

Floatzel, LV 55, holding Splash Plate, Water Veil: Crunch, Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Swift

Camerupt, LV 57, holding Quick Claw, Anger Point: Earthquake, Lava Plume, Rock Slide, Earth Power

Zangoose, LV 54, holding Fist Plate, Immunity: Close Combat, Taunt, X-Scissor, Night Slash

Manectric, LV 54, holding Nevermeltice, Minus: Bite, Discharge, Thunder, Ice Fang

yes murkrow i didn't know your catchrate was actual hell and i am truly glad you have perish song but please. please dont use it. i just wish to catch you.

You people are a lot of actual help though, thank you so much. After I finally manage to get lucky and get this darn Murkrow, I'm going to... Relax a bit and grind my Skrelp and Hondour up as backup team members in Opal, but I will absolutely try the SF and CC strategy a few times before falling to Murkrow.

Welp. I went into the battle, prepared to try super fang + CC with Noivern and Zangoose after grinding for a while in Opal with some backup team members, Murkrow in tow just in case.

At level 60, my Noivern, Otachi, outsped god, hit twice with superfang, then twice with air cutter. One air cutter caused a flinch, and the other was a crit. ._.

-strokes dragon bat- Good girl thank you ;o;