Questions for WaterMono

Kaiser the great

Pretty sure the Game Corner Arcade is accessible before the 2nd gym, so you can always buy a Slugma if you need help with Florina. (Only pure Fire type obtainable besides the starters to my knowledge.)

Numel is also available of course, but he'd get knocked out quicker considering he is also part ground.

(Of course this is really only necessary if you do decide for the Water starter.)

Pretty sure the Game Corner Arcade is accessible before the 2nd gym, so you can always buy a Slugma if you need help with Florina. (Only pure Fire type obtainable besides the starters to my knowledge.)

Numel is also available of course, but he'd get knocked out quicker considering he is also part ground.

You can't use Fire-types in a Water mono...

Isn't there a chance of getting a Wingull before Florina(and Julia for that matter) too?

Yeah, there is. You can get two of the following: Panpour, Wingull, Zigzagoon and Pachirisu before Julia. There's also Lightningrod Goldeen from the fisherman's house.

Isn't there a chance of getting a Wingull before Florina(and Julia for that matter) too?

The only way to get a Wingull as of right now is at Apophyll beach.

Yeah, there is. You can get two of the following: Panpour, Wingull, Zigzagoon and Pachirisu before Julia. There's also Lightningrod Goldeen from the fisherman's house.

I thought they changed it to where you couldn't get a Wingull anymore?

I thought they changed it to where you couldn't get a Wingull anymore?

No, I think that you can still get Wingull from those two events.

Also, you should avoid double-posting in the future. There's an 'edit' function down by the bottom of each post.

Edited by SkyRunner

Don't forget Lightning Rod Goldeen for Julia (fisherman's house right above the train station) and Lotad in the Coral Ward for Florinia. Don't evolve Lotad until level 24, so it can get Nature Power, which becomes Sand Tomb in Florinia's field, which will really come in handy for her Ferroseed and Cradily.