Capcom releasing a new ace attorney game...

Abyssreaper99

I was checking around the internet and I found that there is going to be an Ace Attorney 6 coming out on the 3DS. I've checked the source, several more like, and I've found that there will be localization of this coming to the West. So this is basically Capcoms way of saying we won't get Dai Gyakuten Saiben? What do you think about what the new ace attorney game based on the stuff Capcom has let out so far?

If you want confirmation then type 'ace attorney 6' on google.

Capcom announced that Dual Destinies was getting a localization immediately after its Japanese announcement too. So I wouldn't count on DGS getting localised. sadness_80_anim_gif.gif?w=450

That's what I also thought.

I hope Maya returns to the series it will return to the spiritual side that it did in the earlier games with the whole spirit channeling and the magatama. Plus it'd be nice if Pearls made an appearance and I can imagine Trucy will considering she's Phoenix's 'daughter'. They better have Polly and Athena incorporated into the storyline as it would be a waste to lose two main characters of the series for one game. The first case is also bound to be against Winston or Gaspen Payne and I hope Edgeworth or Franziska is involved (there's a chance a she's a part of interpol). Can we also have Gumshoe back?

Do you think it will somehow lead off from the Phantom case at the end of DD or do you think it won't involve that? Kay and Lang in main series or riot!

Edited by Abyssreaper99

• 3 weeks later...