• Support Squad

Are chemicals that we still don't understand judging by all the artists, musicians and hormonal teenagers running around filling their work with all the feelings at their disposal. How do you fill work with emotion I ask you if they are merely chemicals?

Are chemicals that we still don't understand judging by all the artists, musicians and hormonal teenagers running around filling their work with all the feelings at their disposal. How do you fill work with emotion I ask you if they is merely chemicals?

You dump the chemicals on it, of course.

8/31/15:

You do know that those that I have seen With there motion tend to have power way beyond those that don't and I mean more than the character in anime not to mention those with control over them?

In Other words Emotions are a form of power.

• Support Squad

8/31/15:

You do know that those that I have seen With there motion tend to have power way beyond those that don't and I mean more than the character in anime not to mention those with control over them?

In Other words Emotions are a form of power.

Care to elaborate more and give examples?

Emotions can give rise to power in various ways yes. A mothers fierce to desire to protect their child is the first example in my mind but by no means are emotions power themselves. Anger makes us reckless, joy and determination can make us inexorable but by no means are they power themselves. Otherwise the artists of the world would be a threat unto themselves.

emotions is a source of power we use in bad situations but its also a weakness that can get you killed if your not carefull or if you cant control it emotions are most of the time a bad thing for some people the question would be whats better having emotions or no emotions having not emotions could also make you a perfect killing machine