My 1 year 7 month and 16 day summary on the Reborn forums and some extra stuff.

Solarance

Hello there everyone, today is the day I randomly decided to talk about my past almost 2 years on the Reborn Forums.... P.S. The story starts back in 12 and this is being typed on an Ipad so.sorry for any random mispellings and stuff like that.. Moving on. It was mid 2012 when I found Pokémon Reborn, the way I found it if memory serves me right is someone mentioned the game in one of,"TheFlammingSpade"'s videos with a link to the forums. I lurked around for about 5 months before creating an account. I never posted on that account, just let it sit there for 2 years while I drifted away from Reborn for unrememborable reasons. Fast forward to 2014, the new year just rolled around and I found Shofu's channel again, and I saw that he was playing a game called Pokémon Reborn, then I though to myself and remembered me lurking on the site, I decided to make an account and here it is. After being on the forums for a while I started to feel like I was annoying, and no one liked me. To this day, I still feel the former is true. I didn't really have any friends that I remember on the forums. This might be cliché but the forums have become my safe haven and a place to escape my sometimes horrible life. I've actually made (at least I think so) friends unlike I am really able to do IRL. You guys have helped me with problems. And some of you even supported my opinions. I thank you all for that. I've made some major mistakes in my "safe haven" sadly. I feel as if I have hurt people, and myself. I'm sorry. Even though some of you might not agree that you(rself) needs something to feel proud of accomplishing, I do. Hopefully you didn't take that in the wrong way, I just feel like I need to make an accomplishment in the digital world and in the real world. In the digital world, I want to create a fan-game that meets up to the expectations of Rejuv and Reborn, but that will never happen. In the real world, I want to win the PWC and become a famous roller coaster designer, but once again, it'll never happen. Sorry to go off track there... If I can think of some more things to add, I'll edit this. If you read this far I honestly thank you. Thank you Ame and everyone for creating this great community.

Edited by Solarance

I just feel like I need to make an accomplishment in the digital world and in the real world. In the digital world, I want to create a fan-game that meets up to the expectations of Rejuv and Reborn, but that will never happen. In the real world, I want to win the PWC and become a famous roller coaster designer, but once again, it'll never happen.

I'm just going to give you a little bit of advice: don't say what you don't know. Yes, you'll never meet Reborn's expectations, nor will the next fan game, or the next. There's this book I'm working on where one little quote sticks out: "You aren't your father, and you'll never be the hero he was." (Seriously, I really need to start writing it). Don't set your game to be like Reborn, but it's own game. You should have expectations for it and try your hardest to meet them. If that doesn't satisfy you, nothing will. As for your dream job, dream big, but aim small.