It's been two years now...

Flux

Hey everyone. So I just remembered that today is my two year anniversary as a member of Reborn. Last year I allowed anyone interested to add a line to my profile page, and although I didn't get many people to take me up on that offer, the few lines that did get added seem special for whatever reason, so I won't be doing that again this year. (Even though I feel like I'd get many more replies, simply based on a few of the newer members who have joined since then.) Instead, I'm going to do something in the vein of the Member Appreciation Thread. (Free advertising Bibs. You owe me one. Also, indirect advertising for Ark. You owe me one too. Jk guys, that's why it's free.) So anyway, here are some people I wanted to thank for making my time at Reborn the great experience it has been so far and keeping me here for another year.

Amethyst - Obviously the queen of Reborn must come first. If it weren't for you Ame, this place wouldn't exist at all and I wouldn't have met any of the wonderful people here. You're also the developer of the Reborn game, which is what brought this site to my attention in the first place. And finally, you're one of the least judgmental people I know and an amazing person from what I know of you, and that's a welcome relief every time I log on here.

Aquiescence - While Ame brought me to the site, you brought me to the forums. The first real thing I did with my account was apply for your RP, Pokemon Aftermath. Through your model RPing, you actually introduced me to RPing in general, and lead me to the great experiences I've had and the people I've met there. In addition, you've been an awesome person and a great friend during all the interactions I've had with you, so thanks!

Arkhidon - You're probably the first person I actually felt close enough to to call a friend at Reborn, and probably online in general (Though there are more now, as you can tell from the place right above you) and while we may not interact as much as we did when AoTTG and my RPs were a thing, I still consider you one of my closest friends here. We're about the same age and both grammar Nazis (Though I try to refrain from showing it), so it's no wonder we get along! Thanks for being there!

Hukuna - If Ark was the first, then you were definitely the second real friend I made here. Admittedly, we don't talk as much anymore either, (Probably my fault anyway) but I still consider you a close friend. You're the one that kept me sticking around the RP section for the most part, and you're the only one I can actually say I know who has created their own world to the detail you have. It's something I've always wanted to do, but never had the attention span for. You're plenty forgiving and an all-around great guy (Despite what you may have to say about that), so thanks for everything!

Bibs - To be honest, I'm not really sure when we started getting as familiar as we have been, but it's definitely a good thing! I've known you since some of those old RPs, and you have one of the best senses of humor(?) I know. You like Bibarel after all, hue hue. Thanks for being such a great guy, and I'll see you around!

Jory - I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time, though you have been active. That's probably my fault for shutting down my RPs. (Though I still consider Awakened a temporary shut down for now, if you all are willing to return some day.) I still feel bad about your loss of Roland, so I'm sorry again! Anyway, you've been one of my most loyal RPers (Though most people have learned to bear with me now) and a good friend, so thanks, and I appreciate it!

Stratos - You feel like a completely different person from way back when you were LegendariesTamer (Less intimidating tbh) and I've come to know you for the great person you are. You have a creative mind, and you aren't afraid to address your own flaws, no matter how intimidating they may be. That's an admirable trait. I'm proud to consider you a friend, so thank you!

Dobby - Probably the most recent of my close friends, I'm definitely glad I got to know you. We have similar interests and humor, and you're always willing to answer whatever question I may have at the time, so thanks! I'll see you around!

Notus - While you may not be around as much anymore do to school, It's always great when you're here! You're one of the kindest people I know, and you're always upbeat about things. We got shipped somewhat recently in the Shipping Thread, though I don't think you knew about that, so I'll never know if you accept me. :( But beyond the silly stuff, I'm glad I got to know you and become your friend. Hopefully I'll see you again soon!

Rosesong - Another person that I feel I haven't talked to quite as much as I should have. Despite that, I still know you as one of the nicest people I've met in my entire time at Reborn, and you're a fellow musician as well! (Though you gone much farther with it than I have.) Your dedication to carrying on Notus's Under the Hill is admirable, and I'm glad to see it coming back. Whether you know it or not, you give a lot to this community, so thanks for being great!

Dan the Man - Dan, even though we've really only spoken during that certain project, your willingness to assist with my stupidity was enough to prove to me how great of a guy you are. I call you Dan the Man for a reason, after all. You do a ton of work at Reborn, and while we may love to joke about you and blame you, that's just our strange way of showing our appreciation for all that you do for us. I think that this community would have a hard time without you around, so thanks for everything!

Alexus/KosherKitten - I used to see you as one of the unapproachable "old members" of Reborn, though now that I look, I've been here longer than you. Huh. :huh: Anyway, I guess we first started talking through Smite, and now it's been that and your RP. You're actually one of the two people at Reborn that I've interacted with outside of the forums and the server, alongside Ark, so that puts you in a special place. I feel like we've become pretty good friends through our interactions, so don't hesitate to hit me up with whatever! Thanks for being there!

Zephy - I've only known you through RPing for the most part, (We've had some contact on the server back in the day, though) but you're a wonderful person to be around in general. You're another case that I haven't seen in a while, but hopefully we'll meet again somewhere. Your characters were always fun, and you had great enthusiasm. Thanks!

That's all I can think of at the moment... I almost definitely forgot some people, so I apologize in advance if that happens to be you! Anyway, I glad to have been here for two whole years, and my sticking around is thanks to the above people. I hope to make another year here at Reborn despite college looming in the 8-day future, and hopefully make some new friends to add to this list. Thanks again to the whole community for being so great!

EDIT: I'M SORRY LEXI I FORGOT YOU! I TOTALLY CALLED THIS FORGETFULNESS THOUGH! YOU'VE BEEN ADDED!

EDIT 2: NOOOOOO ZEPHY!!!! I WAS GOING TO HONOR YOUR NAME AS WELL AND FORGOT IT! I THOUGHT I WAS DONE FORGETTING THINGS, BUT APPARENTLY NOT!?!?

• Support Squad

\o/

BREH

To be frank, I can't think of a particularly verbose way to show appreciation and all that humbug business but it's a damn good thing you're still here :D I specifically remember your name and Notus being among those I actually started to remember when I got around here, rather than identifying by profile pic

\o/

BREH

To be frank, I can't think of a particularly verbose way to show appreciation and all that humbug business but it's a damn good thing you're still here :D I specifically remember your name and Notus being among those I actually started to remember when I got around here, rather than identifying by profile pic

Actually, yours was among the first for me too, though I didn't actually interact with you at that time. I always associated you with Tacos and Cowtao for some reason.

Also, apologies to Lexi. I forgot to put you in the list initially, so you've been added in! Trust me though, you were meant to be there. :D

<3 Maybe we ought to get back into AoTTG. It's just too bad that there hasn't been an update in... seven months now. huh.

Glad I could get to know you, Flux! I look forward to further RPing and grammar harassment.

• Support Squad

<3 Maybe we ought to get back into AoTTG. It's just too bad that there hasn't been an update in... seven months now. huh.

Glad I could get to know you, Flux! I look forward to further RPing and grammar harassment.

HaHaHaHaHaHa, yo think, you're harrasment effects me?

EDIT: I'M SORRY LEXI I FORGOT YOU! I TOTALLY CALLED THIS FORGETFULNESS THOUGH! YOU'VE BEEN ADDED!

...TBH I'm just as forgetful so I can't blame you >_<

Okay, but for serious, thank you for the kind wordsness ^^ I actually ought to thank you also for helping me get into RPing here, as it's The Awakened that was my passage into the RP section here and I very much love RPing but couldn't find a good way to insert myself

Flux, what you've said is really kind, and I agree that we don't talk as often as we should. You're an awesome fellow and I'm glad you're going to come back and give UtH its proper send off. Happy 2 years, and may you have another good year here with us!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I forgot another one. Sorry, Zephy.

Also, thanks for the well wishes everybody! This feels weird to say here, (It's kind of like making a birthday thread for yourself and then thanking people which would feel weird...) but I feel that it's needed.

EDIT:

I'd be game. ;)