Side-projects.

Yuki

I plan on finding something to do with my free time (That being 2nd&5th period in school, and then the time from when I get home-8) And have a few ideas I'd be willing to keep up with.

Since I'd like to make myself more familiar and relatable with members (new and old), I figured it could be something I do on here, whether it be personal or not.

Those ideas would be:

1) A story I'd started writing while I was in a group home, about runaways. Unfortunately they thought it was too racy and confiscated it.

2) A regular journal entry. Every few days I'd post what went on in my life, it would be like Ranting Ahead except highlight the happy things, too.

3) A Q&A That I'd be willing to use to answer ANY questions, no matter the material, provided the question actually pertains to me as a person, or my past experiences. I'd be willing to set up a formspring account if you wished to submit questions anonymously.

4) A lengthy timeline of my life.

5) "____-a-day", where I would update once every day with something new. Picture of myself, quote, what I ate for breakfast, I don't care.

Not only would his give me something to do, but it would help to bring me closer to you guys in the community (:

Please leave your preference or even another suggestion below.

~FlareonSlut

Edit: I was proofreading after posting, and I think this is the first post I failed to make a typo on. Godo jbo me! ;)