Civ 5: Fight in a Brave New World

Huggyboo

So me and Neil, or Vex as you may know him have got our Civ V boners raging. We've been trying to play with people as agaisnt computers we are too good. So we're making a shout out. You got Civ 5 and both major DLC (Gods and Kings and Brave New World)? You looking for a good gam with some soon to be good/dead to you friends? Well hit us up and let's get this world rolling!

So me and Neil, or Vex as you may know him have got our Civ V boners raging. We've been trying to play with people as agaisnt computers we are too good. So we're making a shout out. You got Civ 5 and both major DLC (Gods and Kings and Brave New World)? You looking for a good gam with some soon to be good/dead to you friends? Well hit us up and let's get this world rolling!

hmu on steam, ID: Cigarettes

Idk how time would work between all of us but I'd be super up for that. What level of bots were you playing against anyways? Either way feel free to add me on steam, look up Eternal Edge, if there are multiple then add the one with Avatar Wan as his profile picture.

We were playing prince since neil hasn't touched the game in months and jsut got BNW, i usually play on the second highest, the one below diety i think.

Also Neo, there are a surprisingly large amount of people on Steam with the name cigarettes, so how about you message me (rravary3) and we work from there.

Edited by Huggyboo

Steam ID: Kiroen

There are other 2 who share that nickname, but only I have this guy as avatar:

HawkeyePierce.jpg

I play on Emperor, and sometimes immortal, but I can always drag Huggyboo to an absolutely not illogical M.A.D. to have tons of fun so everyone has a chance ;)

• 5 months later...

bumping thread since i want more people to play civ 5 with. also because civ 5 is amazeballs and we need to have a huge game sooner or later. (plz.)

steam ID: Sinikuro13

(i play civ 5 with BNW and the No Quitters mod on. Basically NQ is a mod that balances out the game, by modifying the tech tree nerfing/buffing anything that needs so and lots o' jolly good things. this isnt an official mod b/c no steam tag, so you can still get achievements and shit. link here

Almost-hit-post-edit: also i sometimes use the hellblazers map pack. so try dl-ing those too!

Have fun :o

(i can usually do games around the weekends, so try hitting me up then, also i play with a group of frends who are semi here so hit me up yo!)