Is anybody a cheating expert? I need some help

Nhadala

Hello, i want to get the best ending possible in a game, but i missed a crucial item(i was unaware that i missed it, theres no info given by the game on those side quests and when they are available, i realised too late).

So, i wanna use some sort of cheating program or do something to add the item to my inventory, as the only way to get it again is to do all of the quests all over again from the start, and i do not want to waste 20+ more hours of my time on that as well as reading all of the same text, doing all of the same story and events all over, i do not have that kind of patience.

The game in question is Fairy Fencer F on the PC.

If someone here is a cheating expert, could you please help me or instruct me on how to put this item in my inventory? Thanks.

Edited by Nhadala

Look for where the item data is stored and add the item manually into the process's virtual memory or into the save file using a hex editor(backup the save if you don't know what you're doing). You could use something like http://www.cheatengine.org/ to make things easier. Sorry I can't help more, I should probably play this game :mellow:

I got the basic idea, thanks.

Now to find where the items are....

The item in question is "Broken Fury Edge", its gotten by doing quest 6 of Lola.

Though i havent dabbled into that at all, ill try to figure it out, hopefully.

Now that i think about it more carefully the chances of me suceeding is close to none.

I really hope i can work this out, i dont want to quit the game.

Edited by Nhadala