Pokemon Arcane Version

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah now here's 3 selections from a person on Youtube who mixes their own stuff. Personally I like this one the most.

This second one is a lighter one than the first

This last one is the heaviest and most awesome sounding, however it's too stronk for an admin battle just maybe.

Also Jacob, again how did the Gym guy I proposed go over? And that's what I got for now.

My own battle theme:

Shared theme:

I know, unoriginal

EDIT: 2 more suggestions for shared theme.

I think it is bit more overwhelming to be an admin theme but it is there

Might hit the nail for intense theme

Edited by OmegaRa1der

What trainer positions are still available? I came across this topic today, so i had to go all the way back and read everything to understand a couple of things.

If you're still looking for an elite four fighting member i have an idea.

Elite Four Member Keila would like to battle.

Opening: Ah, so you're the kid i was told about. Kudos to you for making it this far, but enough talking. I have been through much rigorous training with my pokemon to overcome any obstacle. So now, show me what you've got!

Defeated: I.. lost? But my.. training...

Afterwords: Now i see why you've got so far. Go on, you've earned it.

Keila is a 25-26 year old girl with Red hair and light dark (kinda brownish) skin color with red/brown eyes.

Her team consists of:

-Medicham (Her mega and ace) Hi Jump Kick, Ice Punch, Bulletpunch, Zen Headbutt.

-Infernape Flare Blitz, Close Combat, ThunderPunch, Acrobatics.

-Mienshao Swords Dance, Poison Jab, Rock Slide, Hi Jump Kick.

-Scrafty Bulk Up, Crunch, Head Smash, Drain Punch.

-Lucario Swords Dance, Iron Tail, Zen Headbutt, Close Combat.

-Toxicroak Sucker Punch, Gunk Shot, Ice Punch, Drain Punch.

This is how Keila could be? 57590.png

Edited by timbla

Hey that's wicked cool Omega.

Side note: I am also born in November but I'm not part of Team Ultima so eh lol.

Also Jacob, tell axxel or you that if you want me to come up with movesets, natures and held items for my team to please let me know so I can do so. :D Have you guys decided which of my team of 6 will actually be in my gym team as basic pokemon instead. ;D

Have a great day though.

Edited by pbood2

My own battle theme:

Shared theme:

I know, unoriginal

EDIT: 2 more suggestions for shared theme.

I think it is bit more overwhelming to be an admin theme but it is there

Might hit the nail for intense theme

Your battle theme is awesome and I'm more than happy to put that in the game.

Darvan-Sorry, but we've almost organised all the gyms for creation. I liked the idea, but hey, if I ever make another game, I'll remember to put it in.

Timbla-As awesome as that is, we've already got an Elite Four. I'm sorry.

Pbood, what I thought would be a cool idea was, if you remember correctly how each gym has the guy telling you about the Gym and some strengths and weaknesses?

What I envisioned is what if the guy could battle you as a prelude, just so you have an idea what to expect, and turn him into a pseudo-rival. By sets, I meant he would change his team each Gym with the majority representing the Gym's type, exception to an Ace, which I suggested could be a Duskull steadily becoming a Dusknoir, since the first Gym is a Ghost one.

It was my attempt to get something a little better than average generic trainer and a way I thought could make the game even more original.

Pbood, what I thought would be a cool idea was, if you remember correctly how each gym has the guy telling you about the Gym and some strengths and weaknesses?

What I envisioned is what if the guy could battle you as a prelude, just so you have an idea what to expect, and turn him into a pseudo-rival. By sets, I meant he would change his team each Gym with the majority representing the Gym's type, exception to an Ace, which I suggested could be a Duskull steadily becoming a Dusknoir, since the first Gym is a Ghost one.

It was my attempt to get something a little better than average generic trainer and a way I thought could make the game even more original.

We'll try and get it in, but no promises.

One problem: it is long. And it might be large in a MP3 file (about 9:30 minutes long) so it may be a slight problem in the converting process. Also you saw my pm about the replacement for Aggron?

You worry bout gettin the music, we'll worry about the conversion. And yes, yes I did. I'd say Skarmory if that's ok with you.

Hey Jacob that's nice of you to try to get it in.

I honestly didn't know what he meant by gym guy so sorry for bringing it up again.

That does seem like a cool idea except I don't understand what he meant by duskull becoming dusknoir. If there is 8 gyms, and 6 slots for pokemon, how could all the pokemon upgrade between gyms? I'm confused on that Darvan. If you could clarify this so I could understand that would be appreciated.

I sent you some PMs Jacob so if you see them let me know. ;D

To clarify. All 6 Pokemon at least in the first Gym would match the type, assuming Jacob's gonna do the 6v6 Leader system like Reborn and Rejuv, but after that, only 5 would match the type, and the 6th is the Gym guy's Ace, which I'm just throwing out a progressing Duskull. If you've noticed in rematches in Reborn, like Fern, Cain, Victoria, etc. Their whole team could be altered, except they have that one Pokemon that's always been there, regardless of the changes, like Fern kept his Serperior, Cain his Nidoking, and Victoria her Emblar.

Since we all have the theme of choosing themes other than Pokemon, I guess I'll do the same, too. Although I'm having a hard time choosing a theme, cause they're so dang epic! However, I'd have to choose between these three for my own theme.

My Own Theme

See why I'm confused as to which theme to choose? I'm leaning towards the Cacophonies more, but I just don't know. The third one is good for battles AND overworld events, but the second and first are great, too. You guys just let me know which one you like the best, and I'll go with that one. Though if you guys like one of the Cacophonies, maybe the other could be dramatic situation music for the overworld against Ultima? I don't know. Just vote which of these three you like. XD

Shared (I'm not so confused when it comes to the shared one!)

The other version is great, too, but I just like this version better.