Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Weird Facts

Revengercm

Question

Can I get a togepi in episode 10? I saw that there was a questionnaire guy that gave you the egg.

It's weird that pokemon like scyther, gliscor, magikarp, slowpoke, ferrothorn, and the rest of non pseudo legendaries aren't obtainable in the game. We're at lvl 70 and still no sound from them.

Ghastly was axed, not moved so that was weird.

If you see my signature there isn't much to do with the making completely new teams early enough. Couldn't get an idea.

Was left with the urge to use:

Scizor

Gliscor

Togekiss

Volcarona

Chandelure

Starmie

Rampardos

Conkeldurr

Porygon z

Aerodactyl

Armaldo

Flygon

Kingdra

Lapras

Had hype for these guys. Any episode that scyther has been available?

Edited by Revengercm

6 answers to this question

Other than the first three, the rest's in-game already. Except of well, Aerodactyl, who's post-game. Anyway, there's always alternatives.

Want Aerodactyl? Use Archeops. It levels up fast fast fast because it's a fossil.

Want Scizor? Use Hustle Durant. There's a Wide Lens in the Route 1 Nature Center, not far from it.

Want Gliscor? Use Flygon. No need to grind Coins anymore too, it's in a trade for Mothim. I used a Flygon in my first run. I liked it so much that I used two in my second. It gets Superpower if Trapinch reaches lvl 40 without evolving, and Bug Bite from 7th Street to spice things up.

Want Gengar? Mismagius can come with Nasty Plot straight from the event. Sets one up and reks face, also can sponge Arceus with some Mystical Fire shenanigans, sweeps any version of Bennett, stops Serra's supercrits with Lucky Chant, just a ver resourceful Pokemon even before breeding moves via E12.

Want Togekiss? Hope you get something better out of the mystery egg, because Togekiss is Togekiss :P

Etc. Try new stuff out. There's alternatives to everything.

Edited by Odybld

Other than the first three, the rest's in-game already. Except of well, Aerodactyl, who's post-game. Anyway, there's always alternatives.

Want Aerodactyl? Use Archeops. It levels up fast fast fast because it's a fossil.

Want Scizor? Use Hustle Durant. There's a Wide Lens in the Route 1 Nature Center, not far from it.

Want Gliscor? Use Flygon. No need to grind Coins anymore too, it's in a trade for Mothim. I used a Flygon in my first run. I liked it so much that I used two in my second. It gets Superpower if Trapinch reaches lvl 40 without evolving, and Bug Bite from 7th Street to spice things up.

Want Gengar? Mismagius can come with Nasty Plot straight from the event. Sets one up and reks face, also can sponge Arceus with some Mystical Fire shenanigans, sweeps any version of Bennett, stops Serra's supercrits with Lucky Chant, just a ver resourceful Pokemon even before breeding moves via E12.

Want Togekiss? Hope you get something better out of the mystery egg, because Togekiss is Togekiss :P

Etc. Try new stuff out. There's alternatives to everything.

Look at my signature. That's what I want to do but I just have a huge hype for togekiss, aerodactyl and scizor. I could play episode 10 and get togepi, grind coins for trapinch and use blaziken or feraligatr. The biggest problem is scizor. Aerodactyl takes a lot to get.

I just want to use those specific ones because there's a certain missing connection to try them out. It doesn't matter. It takes too much time and Reborn isn't worth repeating 5 times. Kind of my case since:

My first try I finished at the bug gym.

Second try finished At Samson.

Picked up guy's file and got to Terra.

Now I made two new runs because stupid me decided to delete my previous one.

But whatever. I have used Aerodactyl and Togekiss before. (Insurgence and Gray Topaz) and they are extremely good. I have never touched a Scizor in any LP. Gliscor seems cool. I can't fulfill each one so it doesn't matter.

What I learned from reborn is use what your given not what is known as good in the other games you played, Ame has axed and moved pokemon further into the game or earlier into the game to make some pokemon that are never considered more likely to be used, pokemon currently axed are likely mons that are far too overused and make things too easy as well as remove any hope for other pokemon to be used