(Spoiler) The Key

Sr.F

Well this time I wanted to talk about the key.

(the Odd Key to be exact)

Anyway, I got it in version 5 by luck and when I go to the

Odd Tower

for some reason the key does not help me. Does this mean that the version 5 when updating to version 6 the key has a bug or is it going to get an upgrade of this key? If is the second just with a YES is sufficient for me but If is the first ... someone explain me please. :mellow:

This sidequest has been mentioned several times in the discussion thread. You can look in there and easily find your answer.

Sorry, but that does not help me. All I said is that I found the key in version 5 and update to version 6 don´t help me to open that place. (If I explain wrong sorry for that)

You pretty much have to get the Key again.

However, instead of going for that pathway at first, try interacting with the Statute that Narcissa was guarding before. The rest will be up to you.

I actually tried talking to the statue, but she's like "It's top secret." I talk to her, and she tells me to take my position, even though I already beat her.

Note, this is V6 that I used when I did that. (I wanted to see what V6 was like)

• Veterans

You might have to restart your entire file if you can't do the event after you completed V6. It could be glitched for you since you switched to V6; I believe it was mentioned that switching wasn't entirely risk-free, and it might've caused the key event to have glitched out for you with your V5 save.

Look at my first post Archangel. It should show you what to do as you need to go to the statue that Narcissa was previously guarding/standing beside. If you still don't know what I'm talking about, you are most likely not at the point in the game yet :P