[Updated SPOILERS] Multiple questions

Klemeltios

Since I'm apparently really forgetful, slightly illiterate when it comes down to important parts and remembers random quotes for no reason like Jenkel screaming, "JESUS LADY FLY". Here's the questions I have at the moment:

1. What do I do with the Shadow HQ Key.

2. How do I get the Amethyst Cave door to open.

3. Where the hell is Ditto's locations since I lost it when I found it for the third or fourth time in that one area with the Milktanks. Fuck me sideways never mind.

4. Ralts.

5. Dalfux or whatever. That demon thing that baited me with a Mew. Welp gotta wait.

Done, nothing to do here.

Edited by Upbeatshadowchain

Since I'm apparently really forgetful, slightly illiterate when it comes down to important parts and remembers random quotes for no reason like Jenkel screaming, "JESUS LADY FLY". Here's the questions I have at the moment:

1. What do I do with the Shadow HQ Key.

2. How do I get the Amethyst Cave door to open.

3. Where the hell is Ditto's locations since I lost it when I found it for the third or fourth time in that one area with the Milktanks. Fuck me sideways never mind.

4. Ralts.

1 and 4 are related. ;)

There is an item you need to find in amethyst cave. It's in a room labeled "Gen hangar". Unfortunately there are multiple rooms with that name, but they're all in the same area so good luck!

I can only find two, are there more or is there another one I'm missing?

TThere's one more filled with inactive robots.

I can't really find it, I still only see two places that I've already been at but there's one entrance that's blocked by a boulder.

Just a tip for you ^_^

Rock Climb

MOTHERFUCKER. WHY AM I SO UNOBSERVANT.

EDIT: Oh my that Solrock and Lunatone fusion.

Edited by Upbeatshadowchain

Wait, did you find ditto? I can't find ._.

After the Route 2

After Route 2 I think you have to go to Golden Leaf? My memory is terrible. If it's in Golden Leaf, then go to Route 4, then Akuwa City's beach, then to then you'll find it at Terajuma Island's beach. Probably.

After Route 2 I think you have to go to Golden Leaf? My memory is terrible. If it's in Golden Leaf, then go to Route 4, then Akuwa City's beach, then to then you'll find it at Terajuma Island's beach. Probably.

It seems like your memory its not that terrible, thanks :D

EDIT: Oh and about that demon, did you find ?

Edited by luccaconde