Reborn Game Night!

Rosesong

So, it was pointed out to me that not everyone goes on the server often enough to see the announcements there, and we want to make sure everyone knows about it!

Reborn Game Nights are all about having fun as a community, and as a result a wide variety of games suited for everyone are used to help bring us all closer together! Games can be anything from Cards Against Humanity and Board Game Online to playing Mafia on the server or Queen's Game on Skype! You never know what sort of game we're going to play, so come and join our fun!

In the spoiler, I'll always update the date of the next Game Night, as well as the game that will most likely be played! Though, should you have any suggestions for games, post them so that we can all enjoy and have fun as a community!

The next Game Night is Sunday, December 13starting at 3pm EST. The game to be played is server Mafia via Mafia Village (on Showdown).

I hope to see you all there, and can't wait to see your game suggestions!

(Should anyone have questions, feel free to PM me! I'll answer to the best of my ability)

Current list of games that are eligible to be played

Town of Salem

Cards Against Humanity

Board Game Online

Server Mafia

Queen's Game

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is seriously fun tho. A great way to make friends. So come on guys! Join us! What have you got to lose?

all your base are belongs to us

You might want to make a list of games and rules too.

Edited by SnowGlaceon

what timezone though

i live in Australia and am somewhat confused as to which timezone the date refers to-

i'm guessing 'Murica tho

this seems really fun though! i feel genuinely excited for this!

Hi everyone! Seeing as the next game night/day/whatever is coming up, the OP has been edited to reflect new information! Please check it out, PM me if you have any questions, and be ready to have some fun!

Alright! First off, I'd like to thank everyone that came and played Queen's Game today! It was a lot of fun, and I think apart from the lewd and dark questions we got to know each other just a little bit better.

Now, onto next week! The ORIGINAL POST has been updated with information regarding next week's game, as well as the time it will be held!

As always, PM me (or post here, it really doesn't matter) any questions or concerns, and I would definitely love for you to post any game ideas that you might have for us all to play! See you all next week!

Hi everyone! Because of circumstances with the site and server having been down, I'm postponing the next game night until next week. The original post has been updated to reflect this

Reminder to everyone! Game time is TOMORROW, see the OP for all pertinent information! As a note, circumstances have come up to where I will not be present; instead, the amazing Shadow Roxas will take my place as the host of the game (and she'll obviously do a better job than I would). I hope you all enjoy!

Reminder to everyone! Game time is TOMORROW, see the OP for all pertinent information! As a note, circumstances have come up to where I will not be present; instead, the amazing Shadow Roxas will take my place as the host of the game (and she'll obviously do a better job than I would). I hope you all enjoy!

Sup. Yeah, so, Cards against humanity is in an hour and 16 minutes. woo. holla.

Thanks to everyone who joined in for a late night CAH! Here are some of the highlights from the game. Please note, I am the butt of the joke in each >> If you played a Rose card, go ahead and claim it here.

• Global Mods

Usually, yeah. Sometimes, for games like this, they use skype or other websites

Oh ok, cool. Hopefully I can participate in the next game night :)

@RaymondNotRay: I did read the thread but didn't see anything about where this happens, so I asked here.

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch