Pokemon Stranded

In my time working on Pokemon Stranded I ran into a road block for the story. While trying to solve this road block I came to the conclusion that I don't like the work I did so far i.e Events and such. Thus far I have 2 gyms and all the events leading up to them done, but I am not happy with it. So I am starting from scratch. The story will be the same with minor changes. Back to square one.

This post is where I will start putting my progress and the eventual download link. It'll be after the first gym when I release it.

Progress:

Deciding on my starter triangle (input please, types only for now.).

Maps to first Gym: 10%

Events : 3%

Story preview:

Finally the day has come for you to receive your first Pokemon!! After getting your starter and battling your rival you are sent on a task.

After retrieving the package you are sent home for some well deserved sleep. as you nod off you hear a commotion in town. You look to see your town being invaded by unidentifiable people. You hear your mom run upstairs. As she burst through the door she tells you to go for the escape hatch. As you go for the escape hatch your mom says be careful and pushes you in. The last you you see as the escape hatch closes is your pacifist mother calling out a Tyranitar and as your world shatters she looks back with grief on her face....

Edited by Ganolth