Dawn stone(s?)

BanananaK

Just beat Mr. Bigglesworth and got AN dawn stone. I've finished everything up to the end of episode 15, including mining essentially every rock I am physically capable of, and it's the only one I have. I want to evolve this decent-IVed Kirlia into a Gallade for my fighting mono team, BUT realized that if I do that, there might be no other dawn stones and I'd miss out on good other evolutions I could do with a dawn stone. My question is: Can you get more than one dawn stone as of now guaranteed, and are they only found there and in mineable rocks, if they are even found in mineable rocks?

You can get dawn stones by mining but they are quite rare. What you can do is save before you mine a rock, and then mine it. If you get a dawn stone, jolly good. If not, load back to before you mined it and try again. If you don't have any more rocks to mine, buy some blastpowder down in 7th street to mine the rock remains

You can get dawn stones by mining but they are quite rare. What you can do is save before you mine a rock, and then mine it. If you get a dawn stone, jolly good. If not, load back to before you mined it and try again. If you don't have any more rocks to mine, buy some blastpowder down in 7th street to mine the rock remains

Actually, the rocks introduced in 4th Gen shouldn't be available by mining.

So no Dawn Stone, Shiny Stone or Dusk Stone through mining. Only the "Oval Stone" >>

And there is actually only one Dawn Stone available in Reborn right now. Unless you can access the Dept. Store floor that has the evolutionary stones. Which, is unavailable right now.