Good moveset for Togekiss

biboo195

Thanks to RodrigoMob's Togepi, i'm now on my way to getting a 3 IVs Togekiss. The 12.5% chance of getting a female is hell though, so i'm still working on it. Anyway i really want to know your opinions on a good moveset for Togekiss once i can get a female. Air Slash is a no-brainer, and i guess Flamethrower would be ok for now (until Fire Blast, or i can just keep Flamethrower), but i have no idea about what the other 2 should be.

Nasty Plot allows for boosting Togekiss's respectable SpAtk Stat.. However it needs to be bred onto Togekiss so that might be a bit of a pain. Toge also gets access to Aura Sphere, though it's a tad redundant in use with a Fire Move ((as both cover Steel.)), however Aura Sphere has better coverage of Rock Types so it is worth considering.

Otherwise... easy to get moves sorta end there. Roost and Thunder Wave are both really helpful but are TMs... and well you have to have those TMs. I'm not the most knowledgeable when ti comes to Reborn;s TMs to be honest so I dunno if those are available.

I will note Air Slash is the only really needed move with Nasty Plot. Coverage tends to be a bit unnecessary on Toge as well... the sort of mon it is.

So, Set would look like best case scenario.

-Air Slash

-Nasty Plot

-Roost

-T-Wave/Filler Coverage.

Roost can also be substituted I suppose as in-game teams tend to not need recovery moves as much as you can use recovery items instead. It's up to you though. Hope that helps.

Nasty Plot allows for boosting Togekiss's respectable SpAtk Stat.. However it needs to be bred onto Togekiss so that might be a bit of a pain. Toge also gets access to Aura Sphere, though it's a tad redundant in use with a Fire Move ((as both cover Steel.)), however Aura Sphere has better coverage of Rock Types so it is worth considering.

Otherwise... easy to get moves sorta end there. Roost and Thunder Wave are both really helpful but are TMs... and well you have to have those TMs. I'm not the most knowledgeable when ti comes to Reborn;s TMs to be honest so I dunno if those are available.

I will note Air Slash is the only really needed move with Nasty Plot. Coverage tends to be a bit unnecessary on Toge as well... the sort of mon it is.

So, Set would look like best case scenario.

-Air Slash

-Nasty Plot

-Roost

-T-Wave/Filler Coverage.

Roost can also be substituted I suppose as in-game teams tend to not need recovery moves as much as you can use recovery items instead. It's up to you though. Hope that helps.

Ok, i'm just gonna breed Nasty Plot on it first and then i'll see about the rest. I think that your moveset is pretty good already, since i just want Togekiss to make my opponents have nightmare about him every night. Roost may not be needed right now, but who knows, maybe Ame can put some kind of Contest in the future that you can't use recovery items. But it's a TM anyways, so i can just use it whenever i need.

Edited by biboo195