biboo195

So I have some questions for multiple threads, and I don't want to make a topic for every single one. So I'm just gonna put them here and I hope that you guys will help me.

1. If I start a Bug monotype run and have Scizor as my starter, can I use its children for the trading thread ? Or is it against the rules ?

2. How can I change the title thingy (Psychic, Poke Maniac, ...) into something else like Chubb's "Reporter Pig" ? Or is it only for Ace Members ?

3. Let say I start my run in E12 . Will transferring to E15 get me a 100% Azurill Egg ? Or will it be random ?
And if I've finished E15, can I go back to E12 and do some TM breeding without worries ?

Edited by biboo195

I can answer your third question for you. Any files started prior to E15 will give the Azurill egg for sure. You can go back to E12 and do TM breeding, but you have to be careful not to load from somewhere that didn't exist as of E12 (nothing further than Route 2/Celestinine Cascade) and have the last place you saved be somewhere that was the same back then. I think that the Candy Store meets these requirements, and it's very close to the Daycare too.

1) Imo it would be illegal since scyther is not legitly available yet

2) It's a shop item. You can buy an item in the site shop to change your member title

3) Yeah you can change back without worries about corrupting your save files as long as you save preferably indoors and in an area which is available in Ep 12

If you start you pick your starter in any episode before episode 15, you will get an azurill egg in episode 15. You should be able to go between episodes, but in case anything happens you can revert to an older save due to the backup save system

Uhh guys, i have some more questions.

1/ Does Destiny Knot and Everstone breeding effects work in E12 ?

2/ If i Trick/Fling/Switcheroo/Bestow a Toxic Orb to an enemy, will i lose it forever ?

Edited by biboo195

In Gen 5, Power Items pass down 5 IVs from the parents. Two IVs will be passed down by one parent, and three IVs will be passed down by the parent holding the Power Item, one of which would be the IV that corresponds to the Power Item held.

For the second question, only Fling applies. (Which means don't bother doing so since it's a bad idea.)

The other 3 moves will return the items if it was a trainer battle.

Edited by Lamona