Need some recommendations

Nhadala

Ive finished episode 15 of pokemon reborn and i want something new to play with an excellent story like this game had, either another fan-made pokemon game or a visual novel.

Pokemon fan-made games i played before:

Pokemon Insurgence

Pokemon Zeta/Omicron

Ive played quite a lot of visual novels but i cant remember the names of every single one.

I want the game to have a good story and the visual novel to have a a bit of romance as well and not all action/etc...

Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors on the DS. It's not a romance, but play it anyway, it's quite good.

I'd also rec Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky if you haven't played it already. Story is quite good, especially for a Pokemon spinoff.

I...haven't played many Pokemon fangames, so I can't give any recommendations on that front. Sorry.

Edited by Arnaud

Umineko? I'm don't know, but if you're one for guessing games and suspense it's pretty rewarding.

I'd say Higurashi would make more sense first, since Umineko has a lot of elements coming from it. The first Higurashi VN (well, sound novel) is on Steam now with the rest coming eventually, but I'm sure the others are findable elsewhere...

Edited by Lord Regal

Are visual novels similar to point&click adventures? Because if so, try the Ace Attorney games on DS. Or if you like puzzles, the Layton series.

They're not quite the same…visual novels are more or less books with sound and pictures accompanying them. Some have choices that can very much impact where you go, but on the whole you're a passive audience. The Ace Attorney and Layton games are much more involved and have clear gameplay elements, though there is still a lot of story between those elements. I can attest to the Ace Attorney games being good, Layton I've never played but heard good things about.