大逆転裁判 ‐成歩堂龍ノ介の冒険‐? (translation in post)

Solarance

Before I get started, IDK if there is already a thread about this, so if there is I'm sorry.

This is 大逆転裁判 ‐成歩堂龍ノ介の冒険‐? or The Great Ace Attorney.

So this game was announced last year I think. This goes back in time (IDK the specific time period) to one of Phoenix Wright's ancestors where he meets up with Sherlock Holmes and other characters. Just from watching the Launch Trailer, cross-examination from PWvs.PL is back. The game will release July 9th for the 3DS. Here is the launch trailer.

Edited by Jamaka2001

I hope this game comes out to Europe and America, I don't want it to receive the same treatment as Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations 2 as this game looks promising. I hope that there will be some sort of science-like mechanism since Iris Watson is sorta similar to Ema Skye but she has her machines instead of scientific stuff such as the fingerprint powder. Plus they need to release AAI2 outside of Japan as well as put AAI1 and Apollo Justice on the Nintendo eshop in Europe.

I hope this game comes out to Europe and America, I don't want it to receive the same treatment as Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations 2 as this game looks promising. I hope that there will be some sort of science-like mechanism since Iris Watson is sorta similar to Ema Skye but she has her machines instead of scientific stuff such as the fingerprint powder. Plus they need to release AAI2 outside of Japan as well as put AAI1 and Apollo Justice on the Nintendo eshop in Europe.

There is a slight possibility they will release something new with the sale going on.

There is a slight possibility they will release something new with the sale going on.

I hope so, the ace attorney series (including Investigations and the Prof Layton one) has really interesting story lines and mechanics which makes it a strong game in my opinion. Just need to pray that it Capcom do release something on eshop for us Non-Japanese fans of the ace attorney series.

...since when were you able to write Japanese?

Japanese or Chinese Characters can be typed here, for some reason. I guess the forums can process them.

EG: 你好 which means Hello in Chinese.

On topic, I've actually played older versions of this before, but I suppose I could give this a shot, although my mind's set on other games. No offense for derailing if I did.

• 3 weeks later...

people would actually know what this thread was about if this was in english. Game sounds interesting though, I have known about it for a while.

people would actually know what this thread was about if this was in english. Game sounds interesting though, I have known about it for a while.

Whoops.... I've beat the game, and IMO it isn't as good as PLvs.PR (story wise) but better then Dual Destinies.