Movedex Release/Correction

Amethyst

• Administrators
sup?

[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/dex.html?m=1"]sup.[/url]

For getting the dex this far, strictly on the coding side, we have to thank [b]Ashen,[/b] who started the entire project long ago, made the contact with Eevee of Veekun, and launched this whole thing into its current form,[b] Ikaru,[/b] who has structured much of what you see himself, as well as put up with my (:D) invasion of his computer whenever I needed to do something (since my home internet actually won't let me into the control panel, lolwut?), [b]Izaya[/b], who took on one or two of the jobs Ikaru didn't bother with, and of course, [b]Nyu[/b], for dealing with all my random 'hao 2 do dis' questions.

So the dex. Do realise it's still very much a work in progress, both on the part of the staff, and the members. We're making the code for you guys to throw the information together, and you're- well, yeah. Consequently, this IS very much subject to change, especially the navigational features. They're kinda just bare minimum for the time. It is actually possible to find exoskeleton pieces of other parts of the Pokedex, but don't expect them to be functional. Or informative.

Now let's make this interesting for you guys. This dex is human-made obviously, and humans are subject to error. There will be a number of errors.
[b]If you find an error in the dex, and report it, you will be paid $R10[/b]
Start hunting. I'm sure there is no shortage of problems.
Some guidelines:
-You'll notice that the information (stats, level learned, etc) of the Pokemon who learn the is missing. That will all come later; it is not an error (yet)
-This award does not apply for moves that are not yet listed as being entered. You can currently view that list in the movedex topic, but I will place it somewhere more convenient shortly.
Examples of things that might be errors:
-Capitalization/spelling issues or inconsistencies
-A Pokemon is said to learn a move where it does not
-A Pokemon is not said to learn a move where it does
-Type, description, etc is simply mis-entered/incorrect
So on.

A topic will be made to collect these replies. Feel free to put more than one in per-post~ Keep up the good work with entering it too!

Thank you, everyone, for your help.