Best. Nuzlocke. Start. Ever.

Kishin

So decided to do a Nuzlocke variant, I call a typelocke, Where you randomize 5 types you're allowed to use, with all the usual Nuzlocke rules. For me I randomize the starters: Fire, water, grass; since you gotta chose one, then randomize the other 15 types and use the top 4 results. I got fire, dark, fighting, electric and flying. Niche. Then I got this little treat dropped on me from the get go. Scoop up that early ability capsule before blowing up Team Meteor's first base. GG.

What are some of the best moments to happen during you're Reborn adventures?~

So decided to do a Nuzlocke variant, I call a typelocke, Where you randomize 5 types you're allowed to use, with all the usual Nuzlocke rules. For me I randomize the starters: Fire, water, grass; since you gotta chose one, then randomize the other 15 types and use the top 4 results. I got fire, dark, fighting, electric and flying. Niche. Then I got this little treat dropped on me from the get go. Scoop up that early ability capsule before blowing up Team Meteor's first base. GG.

What are some of the best moments to happen during you're Reborn adventures?~

LUCK is on YOUR side

SKILL is on My side

so basically that gym leader with a Mega (not telling who and what pokemon) I had a battle where I had no cotton candies,revives and potions (didn't use my full restores because of a potential hard battle) left but my Toxicroak rek't the Mega beast with a maxed out attack stat+critical hit poison jab basically the BEST reborn battle I had... why not why not why not

Since you're doing 5 types, does that mean that dual-type pokemon must have both types within the five?

If it has any of the types in for example Surskit,(Bug, water) when it evolves it will gain the flying type over the water(flying, bug), type I'm factoring evolutions as the final outcome. As the Masquerain will have the flying type. As long as it has one of those types or evolves into one of those types I'm using it, but I have to evolve it even if it for instance gives my current team a severe weakness to rock cannot everstone it =o

LUCK is on YOUR side

SKILL is on My side

so basically that gym leader with a Mega (not telling who and what pokemon) I had a battle where I had no cotton candies,revives and potions (didn't use my full restores because of a potential hard battle) left but my Toxicroak rek't the Mega beast with a maxed out attack stat+critical hit poison jab basically the BEST reborn battle I had... why not why not why not

Yeah luck is my side My trainer ID number even has 777 in it xD

Edited by Kishin

Nuzlocke on Reborn. Damn you must have time in your life.

That's nothing. I already finished an E14 nuzlocke... I'm scared as hell to do E15 though because I've seen all of its shit and don't want to go through that :[

I'm down to my Meowstic and Combusken T.T At corey's gym, hopefully grab that growlithe and mystery egg

EDIT: Got a nice Impish Growlithe with Intimidate and the egg was a Sneasel, could've been better maybe is razor fang was in this episode am I right?

Edited by Kishin