Anti-climactic Rematch [EP 15 SPOILERS]

LordWallace

• Administrators

I mean, the Solaris beaten route should be tougher imo because clearly the player knows what they're doing if they beat Solaris.

It's supposed to be, not because of the opponents but because of your partner. The idea was that Florinia should have been the better partner for that battle since she has mostly grass types + sandstorm synergy against Solaris' sand team. Julia on the other hand can't use her STAB half the time, and her Explosions hurt you as well.

Which is why I've been really surprised that people say Rini is the less useful one.

I did remove Florinia's EQs before the public release though, since there was a lot of gripe about that. Julia should be the one ally-KOing, not Rini.

I found Florina to be spectacularly unhelpful in the second battle more than the third. Against Blake's Ice team and Fern's Grass team, I kept watching Flobot put out a grass type and watch it get OHKO'd... again... and again... and again... Granted, I also managed to beat the third battle on the first try, partly due to Solaris destroying his own partner's pokemon, partly due to Flobot having about three pokemon left to take down that Garchomp with by the end. I also kept getting ground down by Flo's sandstorm due to her leading Hippowdon as well, which actually irritated me more than random explosions would have (at least explosions would have hurt my opponents just as much as me).

I also had a fair number of pokemon that were immune to EQ, so when I watched Torterra and Hippowdon facing off against electric types without using a single ground type move, I got a bit irritated. Would it be possible to work the AI so that Flo could tell when her EQs wouldn't hurt her allies?

That's already in the AI.

You can see how well it works.

Doubles AI in general is totally fucked, so I'm not surprised that it's not being reflected.

O.o Working as intended then. Was wondering if that was a glitch.

Carry on then, really looking forward to the next Episode!

Skipping to each next battle would be rather ideal, but there's some issues with this when playing out the rest of the cutscenes. Long story short, that isn't practical to do because of how RMXP works and how I set it up. That was sort of poor planning on my part, admittedly, (although it would have been more unstable if I'd done it that way) but it's especially impractical to go back and fix at this poiWhat if yi

What if you put another character there like that rock leader(i forget his name and for a reason for him to be there lets just say he heard the helicopter on his way somewhere and came to their house to help. )Then when you beat fern and blake the rock leader comes to hold them back for a sec while you heal and tell Flo when your ready.