Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Absol in celestinine cascade?(spoilers)

Rabbna

Question

In e15 when i chase amy and tania after redaing tanias diary i see an absol near their house

I have the doll but nothing happened after tania said "get back from here amaria" the absol was gone

8 answers to this question

There is a waterfall with some stones you can jump across near to a certain city near route 4 (might be on rotue 4 the actual event) Calcenon city I think? you need the doll and go to that waterfall may be other conditions not too sure.

There is a waterfall with some stones you can jump across near to a certain city near route 4 (might be on rotue 4 the actual event) Calcenon city I think? you need the doll and go to that waterfall may be other conditions not too sure.

only during hail.

only during hail.

actually, i don't believe hail is required. it just has to be nighttime.

to answer your actual question, the reason you couldn't catch absol here was because absol was doing what it usually does: foretell doom. an absol will also appear right before you enter Corey's gym for the first time. (although this was after finding all 5 policemen before the PULSE battle, so i'm not sure about the other timeline.)

Absol shows up in a variety of places, including those places already mentioned, plus near the Top of Pyrous Mountain and lots of others.

It is exactly because of this:

because absol was doing what it usually does: foretell doom.

and because Absol is kinda the mascot of Reborn, so yeah. Maybe in the future we'll be able to catch that Absol exactly and it has something special~

/me whistles

Absol shows up in a variety of places, including those places already mentioned, plus near the Top of Pyrous Mountain and lots of others.

It is exactly because of this:

and because Absol is kinda the mascot of Reborn, so yeah. Maybe in the future we'll be abe to catch that Absol exactly and it has something special~

/me whistles

the Meteors catch it, turn it into PULSE Absol, and use it to signal to all destructive Pokemon that it is their time like a beacon

the Meteors catch it, turn it into PULSE Absol, and use it to signal to all destructive Pokemon that it is their time like a beacon

causing all possible PULSE 'mons to run the f away and no more PULSES are ever built...I wonder if Taka is leading that project :P