Help me to beat Admin Taka and Admin ZEL

Black

Greetings, I'm new member in this site. I started this game few days ago and it seems pretty cool. But an problem is there, Meteor Admins. I can't beat them, I won against them before but now I simply can't.
My team:
1. Combusken - Blaze - Flame Charge/Ember/Quick Attack/Double Kick - LVL 29
2. Meowstic - Prankster - Charge Beam/Light Screen/Psyschok/Confusion - LVL 28
3. Teddiursa - Honey Gather - Feint Attack/Fake Tears/Cut/Fury Swipes - LVL 25
4. Finneon - Storm Drain - Water Pulse/Nature Power(Tri Attack)/Gust/Rain Dance - LVL 24
5. Weepinbell - Chlorophyll - Nature Power(Tri Attack)/Wrap/Sleep Powder/Poison Powder - LVL 22
6. Tranquill - Super Luck - Taunt/Quick Attack/Air Cutter/Roost - LVL 29
What should I do ? Train more ? Exchange someone, I was reading a little bit and I found out that Kricketune is OP in this game, so should I use him ?

Thanks ! :)

Edited by Black

Aham,welcome to REBORN!have a good time...wait this is not the grand hall?whatever

Krickitune is OP?true but after Florinia it become kinda trash so no,from the look at your team it's look pretty good!maybe use some more steadegy or may be swap Finneon for something cause...you know with that stats you wont win anything with it,maybe get an Electrike or a Growlithe or just train them up a little bit and try again,I sure you'll win

Edited by BBD

Heres a trick

1. Focus on ZEL (defeat the eeveelutions first)

2. Dont KO lileep until ZEL is defeated

3. Use combusken on P-tangrowth

4. Quickly defeat chatot ASAP (its deadly with nasty plot+chatter)

5. Try having light screen on when facing chatot

Good luck

Thanks for your reply Rabbna!
1. Okay, so I should defeat ZEL and don't touch Taka?
3. Got it.
4. Yeah he can be a problem
5. I have Meowstic, so it should be fine.
Okay, I think that I should do more damage now.

Taunt lileep so he cant confuse you and than kill all the eevee's. Watch out for the future sight of espeon because that is very strong. Try taunting umbreon too because he also has confuse ray.

Okay thanks, I know this is not the place where I should ask this, but where I can update the game? I downloaded this game on this site and file name's Reborn15.

I think this is the latest patch, else look for it in mews and announcements

from what I have experienced, you should try to catch a Pancham

at near level(lvl 25), it will learn the move Circle Throw, which will change your opponent's pokemon.

use it on Glaceon, with your other pokemon being a qucik-sweeper with dark move(Mightyena could work) and destroy it when it comes out

then use it on Lileep as well, try to bring Chatot out as fast as you can and beat it

that will pretty much leave you with 1 Umbreon(which while high def/s.def, you can still deal with it easily as long as you taunt it) and 1 PULSE Tangrowth(which, fighting 2 of your pokemon, is really easy to beat)

hope this help :)

from what I have experienced, you should try to catch a Pancham

at near level(lvl 25), it will learn the move Circle Throw, which will change your opponent's pokemon.

use it on Glaceon, with your other pokemon being a qucik-sweeper with dark move(Mightyena could work) and destroy it when it comes out

then use it on Lileep as well, try to bring Chatot out as fast as you can and beat it

that will pretty much leave you with 1 Umbreon(which while high def/s.def, you can still deal with it easily as long as you taunt it) and 1 PULSE Tangrowth(which, fighting 2 of your pokemon, is really easy to beat)

hope this help :)

That's a pretty unique strategy. I like how you use a "newer" Pokemon, Pancham, and also use an under-used move. To add on to this strat, I would want to make sure that the other Pokemon you have on the field can out-speed Chatot, An example of this is Emolga.