[Spoiler] Stuck on newest leader

pmegakid

Not looking for spoilers Just wondering where I can train up level 56-63 Pokes and some Idea to beat Ciel would help also if it not against the rules But I running Welrein( Frost Breath,Blizzard, Surf,bulldoze) Charizard(rock tomb,flamethrower,dragon claw,Shadow claw), sesistoad(muddy water,sludge wave, bounce, drain punch) Golem (just stealth rocks needed) Amphoras (Discharge,thunder wave,dragon pulse, signal Beam) Last 3 between Zebstracka if I can level Gotheatellie, Avgulgg .Pyroar, memioswine,Dusknoir,Laturn,crobat Draglage,Beartic,Abomasnow,Golurk,Bronzog,Kangskan,Bissharpe,Rydon This Poke need leveling up so moves not important Just drop some combos for help thanks

Sorry I'm not the best grinder but some info to remember is that the person you're fighting is new material and saying the name constitutes as a spoiler at least until July I believe. As for where to train, there are some places in higher floors of Ametrine that have high level mons. You can head back to Route 2 if you need attack EVs. Or if you go to an older version and fight Tauros/Bouffalant as those are good exp. Or Go to older version like 14 get to reborn then go to E15 and train in the grand hall for literally endless experience and money. Just make sure anything that happens in E15 has giant bold Spoiler warnings since some people want to be surprised.

Well i would sujest getting metagross with bullet punch with life orb or metal coat it would do miracles against altaria and that archeops aswell as that togekiss and that charizard can easily wreck that skarmory and seriosuly that all worth killing rest is easy just do a good killing with the rest the team i sujjest running in with would be a stealth rock set up so yore golem a hard hitting bullet puncher either metagorss or something in the similar type charizard or something to just reck that skarmory and remmmber take archeops down half hp as fast as posible or youre more dead than a ghost Oh yeah and just go for the clown at the circus if youre lucky to run up to the pink team then creally great exp

EDIT:keep that ampharados with you it would help as great back up and remmber decent fillers

Edited by NovaKnight

There should definitely be a spoiler tag on this post and also change the title to along the lines of "Stuck on the Episode 15 Gym" because this was at the top of the recent topics when I saw it. I'd just hate for anyone who hasn't already heard who they leader is to be spoiled since the spoiler lock is still in effect.