[Free Join] You Are A Sheep

Rezilia

This is a unique type of RP I've wanted to try out for a while. There is no character sheet. Anyone can join at any time.

There must be no dialogue. You can only be a sheep and you must describe your life as a sheep.

You may have a name (and a backstory), but no one can refer to you as that name since they won't know it.

Be creative in your description of your sheep's looks and actions. It can even look like a Mareep if you want, but you'll have to describe the features rather than just saying it looks like a Mareep.

You can talk OOC at any time by typing in red above the IC area, such as I am doing here.

Enjoy! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I...am a sheep. I am so fluffy that I can bounce on my fleece. I love bouncing.

Every time I land on the blue grass, the golden swirls on my purple wool gleam and glitter. Sometimes, when I bounce at night, the golden swirls send light to flowers nearby, causing them to bloom. I love eating these flowers; they taste so much better than normal (but give me hiccups).

I love my shepherdess. She's so good at hovering my flock when we go through portals to other areas. I love hovering down to new areas; it makes me feel like our good neighbors, the reindeers.

My shepherdess is so pretty. She has dark, dark skin, blonde hair, and red eyes, as well as a cute child-like figure despite her being an adult. My shepherdess is the best wind wielder in her village and the best at giving me rubs. *0*

Today, my flock will be meeting a flock with a different shepherd(ess). I'm so excited to meet them that I'm already bouncing on the way there! What fun I'll have with my new friends! :D

i am sin #3476. i am a sheep bred for biological warfare.

i had friends......but they die for some reason. i had a shepherd but he got sick as well as everyone else.

oh! i have horns and have silky black fleece!

-NOTICE-

I would like to remind everyone that this is an RP. RPs require interaction between the characters within, which is why I ended the OP the way that I did. It was meant to encourage the next posters to be a part of the flock mine would meet, a flock they would craft themselves which I would then respond to by acknowledging the description those posters created.

RPs require you to describe both your character and the situation that the character is in. RPs are not areas for philosophical inquiry, rather stories told by multiple people who roleplay as their characters in their posts, each RPer contributing to a greater story overall. RPs are NOT short stories and they are NOT solo acts.

Please take this seriously. This RP may be light-hearted but it is not made for trolling. From this point forward, any post I find to be trolling will be reported as such.

-END OF NOTICE-

EDIT: An RPer who once had a post directly above this one had a problem following the rules. Their main problem, as they stated in a PM, is shown here:

Does a sheep know what it looks like? Quite simply, no. No, no it does not. Why? Because the only opportunities a sheep would have for discovering its own appearance would be the times when it is drinking and thus a reflection of itself is created. Does the sheep utilize this time to examine its appearance? No, no it does not. Why? Well the answer is simple: it is a sheep. It is far more likely that a sheep have a rudimentary word for "Earth" than it does for the adjectives necessary to describe itself. Furthermore, why should a sheep who somehow can seemingly understand its appearance despite a lack of opportunity to do so not possess a vocabulary advanced beyond that of an average bovine? There is no reason, in truth. If a sheep is so intelligent that it can view an image of itself in a reflection, comprehend such an image, and permanently mentally connect the image in the reflection with that of its own person, why should it not also possess the mental capability for advanced thought? I see no reason in support of this.

This anonymous individual was confused about two things. First, they were confused about the level of intelligence of a sheep, as shown in the below image.

sheepinfographic_500.jpg

Second, they assumed that they had any right to question my rules and my rationality of the limitations of the characters in my RP. They were wrong. In an RP, the RP Master is equivalent to the GOD of the RP's universe, in the same way that a Dungeon Master is the equivalent to the GOD of their D&D session. If you want to be in an RP, you will obey the RP Master; this is the same for every RP and every RP Master. The matter is not up for debate - you will follow the RP rules or you will be banned from the RP. Deal with it.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Rezilia