#Fanservicehotsprings

#whyisKamuibarefoot?

#soreclassingkamuitoSamurai

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hype.

It's a good thing I know Japanese, but some parts of it are "English", in some sense. Still, I'd be damned if I don't get this the next type I head to Japan.

Reminder that Weapon Usage is gone. So infinite everything.

yeah but different weapons have different stats, if I recall correctly

like Bronze Sword has no chance to critical hit, but gives you a bonus to evasion.

Iron Sword is your standard in everything

Steel Sword has bonus to crit but less evasion

or stuff... so sending in a Unit with the wrong weapon might be fatal when the enemy starts swarming him/her

• Developers

At first when I heard about the lack of weapon durability, I was sceptical, mainly about how you could possibly balance high level staves. Then we found out staves are the one weapon type that DO have limited durability, and I was entirely sold.

they aren't. have you read the support convos for Lucina?

Not sure what her support convos have to do with it. I was referencing the fact that Severa, Owain, and Inigo are all recruitable for the Noir faction, while there are none for Hoshido so far.

I just want to say, do not try to translate the subtitles on that video. It does not work. (Though it was kind of funny. My favorite line was, "Soy sauce able to discern old Koyadaira Mr. nickname correctly. It will be in the 1 tablespoon.")

Anyway, I'm reeaaally hyped for this.

They are techinacally not the children though, maybe descendants.

And remember:

Severa look alike = Luna

Inigo look alike = Lazward

Noire look alike(?) = Pieri

Owain look alike(?) = Odin

Let's hope some personality changes have come through. I don't think I can deal with another attitude like Severa's :|

Oh whoops. Isn't that Noire? Either way, my bad.

But yeah, I don't buy the whole "look alike" thing myself. Well, I didn't until Owain showed up anyway. The first two could pretty easily have changed their names and been traveling the continents as mercenaries. Now I don't really know what to think.

I really don't mind these new characters, I'm liking them tbh. After the endgame, it's said that a lot of the children characters went on their own journeys, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that they are the same characters as Awakening. As I said earlier, I think they are descendants.

And the "Noire look alike" doesn't even resemble her in anyway besides her "attitude problem", but Odin sure looks like Owain. It's not so surprising though, Severa and Owain were 2 of the most liked in that popularity poll they had in Japan.

Edited by RasenShot

Yep, they WILL be riding on Awakening's success with all the fanservice and whatnot. And let's not forget that Amie-thing from My Castle, it's silly and quite unnecessary, but as someone who NEVER used Pokemon Amie back in XY/ORAS besides to evolve Eevee, it will be fun to try this time around IMO.