Pokemon Manga Discussion Thread

Fumble

Like the Anime Discussion thread, you're free to say whatever you want about any Pokemon manga (although Adventures is probably going to be the most popular). Again, it could be speculation, complaints, shipping, news, etc.

Rules to follow:
- If you have a major spoiler, keep it in a spoiler.
- Double posting is only allowed for important news, like a new Pokemon joining somebody or a Rival/Gym/Other Important Person battle. NEWS only.

Happy posting!

So fast ._.

Pigs learn quickly, and that also includes typing!

Anyways... I wonder if the old Pokedex holders will meet the new ones (Dia, Pearl, Platinum, Black, White, etc.). The first three generations have, and I was kinda expecting them to continue meeting each other by some miracle.

Yees, that battle with the old holders was epic.

And ruby with that special pokemon in his history?(better not say the name)

It's okay to say it, as long as you put it into a spoiler! And yeah, that was a cool little plot twist.

How to Use Spoilers:

text [/ spoiler]

(Take out the " " between the / and spoiler for the last brackets!)

The plot twist about the mask of ice in the adventures GSC manga was probably my favorite in the series.

Yeah. Although...

the fact that Mask of Ice was a Gym Leader kinda gave his position away... I mean, only one of those 16 Gym Leaders used Ice types...

Yeah. Although...

the fact that Mask of Ice was a Gym Leader kinda gave his position away... I mean, only one of those 16 Gym Leaders used Ice types...

I know, although the buildup before that point was intriguing to me I guess

In the GSC arc:

I really loved the Showdown between the Kanto and Johto leaders even though it was interuppted by the invasion of Team Rocket.

In the RSE arc:

I really liked the bet and interactions of Ruby and Sapphire. Also the Groudon vs Kyogre scene was awesome.

Emerald challenge of the Battle Frontier was also remarkable and his ability to know where a pokemon came from was also cool.

In the BW arc:

Black and White were a cool pair and I really love the part where the gym leaders were kidnapped by Team Plasma with the use of the Tao Trio.