Making Tyrantrum AWESOME!

Ganolth

Hey guys so after looking up stuff about Tyrantrum I came to the conclusion that there are 2 distinct ways to build it.

Which do you prefer. Note: This is for my Dragon Mono Run

Strong Jaw build

Adamant or Jolly

Att 252/31 Def 6/31 Speed 252/31

Dragon Claw

Crunch

Ice Fang

Fire Fang

Or

Rock Head Build

Brave or Relaxed

Att 252/31 Def 252/31 HP 6/31

Earthquake

Dragon Claw

Head Smash

Curse

For the 1st set I would go with Rock STAB instead of Dragon STAB and Thunder Fang over Fire Fang cause Ice-Electric gives way better coverage. Also I prefer Dragon Dance over Crunch but if you believe you need the dark coverage it's fine.

For the 2nd set Zoom Lens are a must for the hold item.

Edit: For me best set is Rock Head 252 att/252 speed DD/Head Smash/Dragon Claw/EQ

Edited by pyrromanis

Well, you sure need someone with Earthquake so if nobody else learns it go rock head. If you do have a poke with eq then just do the strong jaws set. And the most important thing, if you go with the strong jaws set: Call him JAWS

All's been said about your 2 sets it seems, but the DD set is faaaar better than both of those. DD, EQ, Head Smash, Dragon Claw, Rock Head, Jolly/Adamant Max Attack and Speed, Wide Lens.

It's bulknis very poor and a Rock typing certainly doesn't help that. DD can not onpy get your Speed to the point that you can outspeed every unboosted foe as well as get even more.power, to the point where OHKOing is no issue.

All's been said about your 2 sets it seems, but the DD set is faaaar better than both of those. DD, EQ, Head Smash, Dragon Claw, Rock Head, Jolly/Adamant Max Attack and Speed, Wide Lens.

It's bulknis very poor and a Rock typing certainly doesn't help that. DD can not onpy get your Speed to the point that you can outspeed every unboosted foe as well as get even more.power, to the point where OHKOing is no issue.

^^^ This is what you should shoot for. I was coming up with a set but Etesian beat me to the punch. :]