Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Lucky Egg location [possible spoilers]

ddfail

Question

Well hello there, everyone. This is my first post and I'm only writing it because I felt it was relevant. Be warned for possible spoilers.

Around 2 minutes ago I was exploring 7th street again, on my way to the psychologist. Having cleared the whole pokémon sale thing, I thought to myself "hm. wonder what's new."

Turns out, DJ Arc appeared again and after the whole chat, instead of an Exp. Share, he gave me a Lucky Egg. Not sure if this is new to Episode 15 or already noted, but yesterday I noticed someone asking about the lucky egg and that it was only obtainable by pickup.

So there you have it. So sorry if I posted this on the wrong section.

Have a nice day. :)

post-55593-0-11677800-1433339015_thumb.png

Edited by ddfail

15 answers to this question

So the people who did play before this event cannot get the lucky egg?!

I played before the event and I have both the exp. share and the lucky egg (from the same event).

I've never heard of this event and i just went through 7th street and nothing happened, could you walk me through it ?

Just buy a random thing from the Pokemon seller in the bottom right-ish and walk out, Arc will be there.

In my experiance, walking up and talking to the man that sells the pokemon on 7th Street, then leaving (just as you did originally to get XP Share) procs Arc to hand you the lucky Egg. I don't think having already gotten the XP Share before makes a difference. (I backtracked to get it in Ep. 14 before doing Ep. 15, then came back later on with Ep. 15 installed and got the Egg entirely by accident)

The EXP Share can be obtained in the town where one woman had all her furnitures teleported away. She wants you to find all those missing furnitures back. ;)

I can't find one of the bookshelves ]:

EDIT: Found it :I Nizche, two Exp Shares

Edited by Vlado Vladimir