Pokemon Rejuvenation Wiki Discussion

Fumble

Since people seem to be wanting this and are willing to contribute, I found the most recently edited Pokemon Rejuvenation Wiki. The other has practically nothing.

http://pokemon-rejuvenation.wikia.com/wiki/Pokemon_rejuvenation_Wiki

I've started to contribute as well. Anyways, if you want to help those people who don't have forum accounts, you can do so here!

This can just be a discussion thread away from the wiki, I suppose. For instance, you could say what you've just done on the wiki. If you want, double posting to say what you've recently done is allowed.

Still Needed:

Gym Leaders' descriptions and teams

Locations

Pokemon Lists

New Items

Got any others?

I'll go data mining for the teams. BTW do we need levels and move sets?

EDIT: It'll be a few, gotta redownload 5.5

EDIT2: I fucked everything up, I need some help. (This is what I get for taking a break.)

Edited by ! HC ! PokeLuke

Would be nice to make a pokemon availability guide based on area, for grass and events.

Somebody is in the process of making that, I believe. I just left the Pokemon Location Guide from here in the comment section there as a reference if anybody wants to help.

I'll go data mining for the teams.

Oh thanks, that could be useful. We only need important characters for now, so there shouldn't be too many teams to cover.
EDIT: Oh wait, there are three difficulty modes. Well, this may be harder than I thought.

• Veterans

I'll try to contribute as much as I can. ( I think, when I get my new laptop, I could dig into the data :^) ) I could add images and such if necessary. Also, I can make a logo and ask the owner of the wiki if he can change the Home button to the logo :V

Edited by Zumidesu

Can we get Shing to copy paste his Item Guide into the wiki ? Not the usual items like potions, antidotes, pokeballs ... but the rare items like Rare Candies, Ability Capsules, ...

Added some infomation in Venam and Keta, but i don't know about Intense mode so i'll leave it at that.

I created Marianette's page.

Edited by biboo195

• Veterans

Added a page for Crawli, and also added the portraits for each gym leader! I'll add Angie's page later, but if someone else wants to do that, then that's fine too.