change a caught Pokemon's Pokeball

Giuvia

Maybe im just being a little fool but...

I always wanted to see something like that in the original games... kinda tired of seeing starter Pokemon in the Pokeball, It would be ccool to have a shiny charizard in a luxury ball. Or someones who are pretty perfectionist (like me), and wants to have every poke matching in their color scheme (Dusk Ball for Tyranitar, for example).

This option could be implemented in the pokeball store.

I think that could work and be implemented. I'm not really one of those people, but I do like having all of my Pokemon in standard Pokeballs, rather than a Great Ball or an Ultra Ball, so it could be useful to people like me, as well.

• Developers

Not a bad idea, sometimes I dislike the ball I caught something with but it's a minor thing for me.

you always just save the regular pokeball icons over the other pokeball types in the image folder

i doubt i'd take much interest to that but what i would like in reborn is the option to have you'r starter/top member of your party accompany you throughout reborn beside you like in HG/SS tho i do like the idea, it may appeal to others but not me.

sorry if that was a tad off topic

Edited by sandy

i doubt i'd take much interest to that but what i would like in reborn is the option to have you'r starter/top member of your party accompany you throughout reborn beside you like in HG/SS tho i do like the idea, it may appeal to others but not me.

Whoa that would be much cooler... but also pretty more complicated.

Idk if the stickers are gonna be implemented, but if so, hope the chage ball option be considered, it woud be simple, original and fun :D

Unlikely to happen, to be honest. I never seen it in any pokémon fan game before.

I'm not saying it can't be done (Actually, it should be prety easy), but well... it's far from a priority.

Can happen, but i don't see it anytime soon.

Although a person with RPG Maker XP could change the pokeballs your pokes are in easily zzzz

Edited by Vinny

Very unlikely, I recall that someone's brought that up before quite a while ago and it was denied.

• 1 month later...

is there a way or sites where we can learn how to do the trading our self?

Simply said; No. Let the trading be done in the actual trading thread since those people actually have the knowledge to not break a game.

I has tried the 7 or 8 times with the mysteries egg and I still haven't receive any of the 3 from the list that I want that can't be find in the wild

Mystery Egg is set as soon as your first savefile is made and cannot be changed to hatch into something else, even with soft-resetting manipulation. It's a set Pokémon as soon as you start the game.