Surprise.

Guest Hikaru Hitachiin

Guest Hikaru Hitachiin
[center]I feel refreshed to come clean to everyone who takes a part in this community, that..[/center][center]Ashley; who you've come to love or hate, has never existed.[/center][center]From the start, the facade of "Ashley" was meant to be a use for me to inspect the community before initiating conversation with anyone as.. myself.[/center][center]I sincerely apologise to anybody whom I may have affected with this foolish action;[/center][center]it's all my bad.[/center][center]This has happened before, generally due to my personality disorder.[/center][center]So, here I am; me. Tyler.[/center][center]If you want to get to know me, talk to me;[/center][center]if not, don't.[/center][center]I don't care either way.[/center][center]Kitty and Amethyst, specifically, reassured me that I would not be hated by everyone for lying for this long.[/center][center]And I have to thank them for that.[/center][center]That's... really, all I have to say about that.[/center][center](Edit; I just realised my trainer card is the same as it was.. and laughed.)[/center]

[img]http://www.cyberguyz.org/galleries/data/508/my-mind-is-full-of-fuck.jpg[/img]

,,,,,,,,That's how I feel about all of this. This is actually surprising. Pretty smart too, I'm guessing pictures of her were a girlfriend or sister?

Guest Hikaru Hitachiin
[quote name='Cyrus' timestamp='1316741108' post='19171']
[img]http://www.cyberguyz.org/galleries/data/508/my-mind-is-full-of-fuck.jpg[/img]

,,,,,,,,That's how I feel about all of this. This is actually surprising. Pretty smart too, I'm guessing pictures of her were a girlfriend or sister?
[/quote]

The pictures were of my cousin.

Guest Hikaru Hitachiin
[quote name='Onyx' timestamp='1316741731' post='19175']
Ah..If she was your cousin, then who was Sara?
[/quote]

Sara's real. She's a close friend of mine.

[quote name='Cyrus' timestamp='1316741734' post='19176']
Well congrats for tricking pretty much the whole forum. Welcome I guess also.
[s]And people thought that you weren't the real one.[/s]
[/quote]

I may have some acting skills after all..

Guest Hikaru Hitachiin
[quote name='Cyrus' timestamp='1316742640' post='19181']
I'm guessing Mash, Ame, and Ikaru were all in this too.
But acting might be the right thing for you. You have the looks and the skills apparently. Go try and see if you can make it in the big shots.
[/quote]

Neither of them were in on this. It wasn't until yesterday that anybody knew.

• Administrators
[quote]I'm guessing Mash, Ame, and Ikaru were all in this too.
[/quote]

Ame and I had our suspicions, but I tried to find evidence for her rather than against her. It just so happened that I couldn't. Other than that, no, we had no part in this. And I still think Mash is rather upset.

[quote]
God damn. I NEVER would have thought. I thought you and Ashley were two completely different people. My mind is blown away.
[/quote]

Imagine how Inuki and myself must have felt.
But I think for the most part he and I have already talked it out with Tyler...
Forgiven, if it wasn't obvious by yesterday. I only have one true complaint, because this wasn't the first time it happened, otherwise I'd be far more upset.
My complaint, then, is this: When everyone notices I'm no longer in a relationship on Facebook, I'm gonna look like a fool. Further so if I explain the entire thing.

...but that's okay, because I make a fool of myself all the time regardless.

Guest Hikaru Hitachiin
[quote name='Ikaru' timestamp='1316743882' post='19186']

Imagine how Inuki and myself must have felt.
But I think for the most part he and I have already talked it out with Tyler...
Forgiven, if it wasn't obvious by yesterday. I only have one true complaint, because this wasn't the first time it happened, otherwise I'd be far more upset.
My complaint, then, is this: When everyone notices I'm no longer in a relationship on Facebook, I'm gonna look like a fool. Further so if I explain the entire thing.

...but that's okay, because I make a fool of myself all the time regardless.
[/quote]

I apologise.

a girl who likes video games? Madness... honestly... i knew something was up... i was comming to the conclusion to where i was denying Tylers Existence though ha ha

also... i love your MFW cyrus XD

Guest Hikaru Hitachiin
[quote name='Will' timestamp='1316805650' post='19231']
So, like, not sure if inappropriate to ask, but, do I still include "Ashley" in [i][u]+Infinitas[/u][/i] then, or what? What's going on with this?
[/quote]

If you want. Or, I could provide you with replacements as myself..

[quote name='Eternal Edge' timestamp='1316808352' post='19233']
grats on everyone else being okay with it. I don't put up with liars. You can try to earn my trust back if you want, you might stand a chance.
[/quote]

I won't bother.

I didn't mean to sound harsh with this, but really, I have bigger things that're bothering me than not having the trust of one person. I apologise for coming off harsh.

[quote name='Hikaru Hitachiin' timestamp='1316808465' post='19234']

I won't bother.
[/quote]

Am I the only one bothered that he asks for forgiveness for his deception, but when told by one he has the opportunity to earn it back his response is that he won't bother?

Really, this just adds up and goes over the top of the selfishness Tyler/Ashley has displayed in the time I've known her/him. Granted, it wasn't exactly a friendly offer of reparation, but did Tyler himself not expect that? It again reflects the brash nature of the person we are dealing with. Even when he appears apologetic, the same high, prissy attitude rears its ugly head.

I'm done. The gloves are coming off. Again. Edited by Maelstrom

[quote name='Hikaru Hitachiin' timestamp='1316808465' post='19234']
If you want. Or, I could provide you with replacements as myself..
[/quote]
Well, I was planning on adding you anyways...meh, I'll sleep on it.

Guest Hikaru Hitachiin
[quote name='Maelstrom' timestamp='1316809308' post='19235']

Am I the only one bothered that he asks for forgiveness for his deception, but when told by one he has the opportunity to earn it back his response is that he won't bother?

Really, this just adds up and goes over the top of the selfishness Tyler/Ashley has displayed in the time I've known her/him. Granted, it wasn't exactly a friendly offer of reparation, but did Tyler himself not expect that? It again reflects the brash nature of the person we are dealing with. Even when he appears apologetic, the same high, prissy attitude rears its ugly head.

I'm done. The gloves are coming off. Again.
[/quote]

Think what you want.