Kingdra or Haxorus?

TunaFishCan

I don't know, these two pokés have different roles. And by that, I mean one is a good physical attacker, and the other a good Special Attacker (Unless you roll with that odd physical set Odybld talked in the ep.15 topic).

I wouldn't recommend one over another until I know what team you have. You should try to cover as much holes possibles. O just train both, like I plan on doing~

More keen on Kingdra because an extra STAB Hydro Pump is always good. But that's just me~

They are completely different.

Haxorus is a great wall breaker breaking so many molds, and with DD it becomes a beast.

Kingdra can have so many uses... even though it doesn't have a great movepool overall does a great work and it's powerful dual STAB can hit neutrally most stuff.

My favorite is the SpecialSwiftSwimSet, it just killed Charlotte's squad as it was nothing with Hydro/RainDance/DragonPulse/Surf

Another cool is the AgilíCrit which can be mixe; It is wonderful, but we don't have Access ti Draco Meteor to abuse yet.

Or you can always go with the physicall DD Set [:

Edited by Vlado Vladimir