Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Heracross event?

darkwaters33

Question

7 answers to this question

I'm not even sure where you are at the moment, but they are most likely two things you can do. One thing is that you can go back outside and see if a Bouffalant and Tauros are fighting with the Bouffalant facing the direction of the entrance. If so, defeat the Tauros so that the Bouffalant can crush the log.

If that option isn't available, then that means you need to find another entrance and work your way to that tree so you can have a Pinsir crush the log.

Solving the Aventurine woods puzzle requires a lot of exiting and re entering using Tauros to hop ledges. If you can't figure it out go to a different entrance and try something different.

The best thing I can suggest for this puzzle is to do all the Bouffalants first, because you can do those without needing the honey. Once you clear all the Bouffalants, go through the entrances methodically (I'd say, do the top first because it's shorter, and go from left to right or right to left), and see where you can and can't reach on foot. Once that's done, go through the places you can reach on Tauros. It's a lot of backtracking, sure, but it's necessary. As for that log, it requires the tree, not a Bouffalant.

I'm pretty sure that particular log requires you to get to that tree from the other side and have a Pinsir crush the log. You can just about tell from the picture that the left side of the log is up against a tree and can't be pushed back any further by a Bouffalant.

Yes, you need a Pinsir to crush it. Globally for this puzzle, you need to go from west to east. For this one I would say go to the first or second left entrance with a Tauros then walk through a corridor full of tall grass if my memory is good.

you get to that tree from another entrance. just try solving those which can be solved and you'll get the flow.
It acutally isn't that complicated just need to start at the right point.

Edited by Mimmu

Yeah, definitely take care of all the logs first with the boufallants. Then alternate between taking out the webs with heracross and taking out the logs with pincers. Finally, Tauros gets you further in on the south side little by little as long as there's no tall grass in the way. Save often though! Lord knows how long it took for one to respawn before I can get further again. I think starting off on the south west side would work for you but I probably did things differently. (Been stuck on that puzzle for what felt like 2 hours if not more.)