Dusknoir

Ganolth

So I have never used Dusknoir. How should I build? Either build I will breed for 31 Att/S. def/Def/Speed IVs. I was thinking either S.def/Def or 252 Attack and 126 Def/S.def.

If I go S.def/Def:

Impish or Careful/Pressure

Shadow Punch

Will-o-Wisp

Curse

Confuse Ray

If I go Att/S.def/Def

Adamant/Pressure

Shadow Punch

Will-O-Wisp

Ice Punch

Fire Punch

I would like some feedback please :D

Edited by Ganolth

In my experience Dusknoir is best used as a wall so I would suggest putting your main focus on def/special def and maybe a bit in attack. it's speed is horrible so I might as well not bother with that at all.

I am not very experienced in using Dusknoir, but I do know that it has a rather low hp stat which you may want to consider boosting with EVs. It also has the speed to run in trick room so you may want to consider breeding for a low number if you ever plan to use it in one.

Eh... no...Dusknor goes definetly offensive, since it's completely outclassed defensively by it's preevo with Eviolite [:

I'll suggest a spread of 252 Attack, 252 Hp, 6 Def. If interested in Egg Moves... maybe Memento, Pain Split or Desiny Bond. (If you're using a defensively variant for whatever reason(?)

The Movepool is not the best...but fortunately it gets the elemental punches when it evolves, so you only need to get some Heart Scales (:

I'd go with the almighty Ice Punch, Shadow Punch, Fire Punch/Shadow Sneak and WillOWisp/Substitute/PainSplit.

Hopefully we get Focus Punch, Earthquake and/or Sucker Punch soon [: