HOW TO ABSOLUTELY DESTROY FIRST GYM

Arkenciel Zeno

STEP 1: HYPE IT UP WITH THE DESTROYER OF KINGS ECHOED VOICE WHISMUR

STEP 2: SPAM THE HELL OUT OF THAT SHIT

STEP 3: ONLY PROFIT

Seriously tho i cant believe i took 5 pokemon out with echoud voice, i had to stall out electrode unfortunatly with my ivysaur with leech seed and poison powder, he rolled out and by the 3rd time he got a crit and killed me, things were looking dire but i had 3 pokemon just sitting there taking space that came in handy for my shiny spinarak to kill it. Also praise RNG for making the first charge beam she did miss.

You'll find the difficulty ramps up as you go along. By the way, whereabouts from PT are you... same country you and I.

Oh i know that the difficulty will ramp up, but taking out 5 pokemon with echoed voice still amazed me cause i didnt expect whismur to live that long.

Whereabouts do say we are my friend.

I feel like I saw that name before...Arkenciel...hmmm. Maybe on a PS server??

Why yes you have actually seen an Arkenciel on the PS server, however that is not me. Im Zeno_magatama anywhere else other than pokemon reborn, i decided to take up the name Arkenciel since it randomly came into my mind, sounded cool, and only know do i remember where it actually was from.

Windy S Pedro do Estoril :D

Names Daniel, from Figueira near the ocean. Nice city.

STEP 1: HYPE IT UP WITH THE DESTROYER OF KINGS ECHOED VOICE WHISMUR

STEP 2: SPAM THE HELL OUT OF THAT SHIT

STEP 3: ONLY PROFIT

Seriously tho i cant believe i took 5 pokemon out with echoud voice, i had to stall out electrode unfortunatly with my ivysaur with leech seed and poison powder, he rolled out and by the 3rd time he got a crit and killed me, things were looking dire but i had 3 pokemon just sitting there taking space that came in handy for my shiny spinarak to kill it. Also praise RNG for making the first charge beam she did miss.

...or you could use a lightingrod goldeen and kill all 6