episode 9-11

so i hope this is the right place for this question sorry if it isnt

so anyone who has the save files for episodes 9 10 or 11 could you send them to me

i want to try using some of the pokemon that were available earlyer but i cant because i only have 12 and above

i have tryed looking through the forums for people who send links to downloads for these past episodes but none of them work for me

thanks anyone who can help me

Eh, I think it goes against the spirit of the game to download previous episodes for the sole purpose of using Pokémon and items that otherwise aren't supposed to be obtained until later. Ame does all these things for a reason, y'know?

It's entirely up to you how you choose to play, although you may have difficulty finding someone who has those episodes as it's no point Ame updating things to actually make it so when you play it you have a challenge as more than likely the pokemon and items in those episodes were deemed way too strong.

((a little off topic here but I cant stop noticing the thread title, in fact when I first saw it I misread the entire meaning of this thread.))

well i got the 3 episodes

and my reason for wanting pokemon no longer available is because i like making multiple teams

i plan my teams out ahead of time but in most of the teams i currently came up with i needed some pokemon that i couldnt get anymore

i have a save i started in episode 14 finished and these would just be fun saves to play on inbetween updates

Some pokemons were removed because they caused lags also. No matter, it's you're choice. And personnally I already used an older episode once. I'm uploading the episodes, I'll edit with the links

EDIT : Pokemon Reborn E09.rar - 303.5 MB

Pokemon Reborn E11.rar - 425.4 MB

No pokemon was removed due to lag. Pokemon were removed because they wound up being too powerful an made the game easier than Ame had intended so they were pushed to a point later in the game.