Mono Fire Run

JustinVentus

Hello everyone. Recently I been thinking of makeing teams in ORAS, X/Y and others, but I remembered I never got past the third gym cause I felt unhappy. I love fire type pokemon always have, so I decided on making a Mono fire team in everything Pokemon. So I wanted to ask If anyone knew the Locations of all the Fire types I can get within the game. I already know I am using my favorite fire starter Cyndaquil. I also know later I can get a Tepig that is cool. So Please were are all the Fire Pokemon. Thank you.

...oh. Well then.

Anyways, best wishes to you on your challenging Pokemon playthrough. Fire only has three Pokemon available before Julia, but afterwards, you'll gain more Pokemon which can be very beneficial to your team, like Numel and Vulpix early on.

My guide isn't really updated past Aya yet but since there's Pyrous Mountain I'm sure you can find a bunch of viable fire-type options.

Hey dont worry your guide helps me, so thanks: just kinda sad you cannot recieve Fennikin. i know you can get a Cyndaquil later but it is my number one fav Fire type and I do not wish to wait that long for her. Hopefuly the creator will make them all avalable at one point

Hey dont worry your guide helps me, so thanks: just kinda sad you cannot recieve Fennikin. i know you can get a Cyndaquil later but it is my number one fav Fire type and I do not wish to wait that long for her. Hopefuly the creator will make them all avalable at one point

By the end (episode 19) all of the starters will be available regardless of your choice at the beginning.

-_- I am going to be honest I hate Chimchar line and Torchic Line I never have liked them I only use them in battle cause they are fire types and help in Competitve. I do not want to use them in Reborn thought. and So what If it makes it harder on me, That is what I see as a challenge. besides my I love my Cyndaquil and that is who I am choosing for my starter. I am mega sad though that there is no Fletchling. I CRY EVERY TIME!

tumblr_mu1ulb3c0a1r3z3c1o1_500.png

What do you mean?

There was a 10-ish page argument on whether or not Talonflame should be allowable early in game, because of how easy it would(n'

t) be. Some people think it's too much of a competitive monster and other cool people think that it really sucks a lot in game until you can get access to brave bird and flare blitz.

Edited by BIGJRA