Opinions on elite four typings

I've heard rumors of pokemon gen 7 being on its' way and i wanted to ask the community their opinions on what elite 4 typings they would like to face.

I personally would love to finally see some grass type elite four member, since so far grass types have only been underrated to spots such as 2nd/3rd gym leader and stuff. And i'd also like to state my disappointment that there was no elite 4 fairy type owner in X or Y. I think it'd be only natural to want to see a Fairy type "master" in the games the type was introduced :x.

Yeah, I also heard a theory about gen 7, but that was a bit ago, and there wasn't too much information on it (like who will be the Gym Leaders and the Elite 4 or the cities of the region).

I'd like one of those patterns in which one E4 is good against the second, who is good against the third, who is good against the fourth, who is good against the first, like they did in Unova. It makes me feel like one E4 isn't more powerful than the others, since you can fight them in no particular order in these newer games.

My plans for an Elite 4 in my fanmade region would be:

Poison, Psychic, Dark, Fairy.

Psychic is good against Poison, but Dark beats Psychic. Fairy then beats Dark, but Poison beats Fairy.

I want to see a grass type Elite 4 , electric, flying type ,as well as a fairy one.

I mean, we've had our fair share of grass, electric and flying gym leaders, but never an elite 4. Fairy got its gym already, so it could also get an E4

All in all, I'd like to see E4 types that haven't been widely used in previous generations .. like ground, normal, water, bug, steel... poison.. even rock.

Iirc the most widely used types for the E4 are dragon, ice, fighting, dark, psychic, ghost <- tbh, I'd be happy with any type that isn't one of these

but I would like to finally see a damned dark gym