restarting a story line

as frustrating as this fan game gets, who starts all over after a new chapter is updated into the game? or a couple chapters in or a few....

i have been doing that and personally i am glad! i got to see the new intro part added that i never did see in ep8. using a torcoal for.... wow that is cruel XD and i got to meet the massive changes and passive-aggressive behaviors at the changes XD

also, do you start all over on any pokemon fan game when there is an update!

I agree! After playing it a long time ago, I was surprised by the amount of changes that were implemented into the game. Sadly I wouldn't have the patience if I were to restart after every new episode and play it to the end.

Edited by Gentleman's Hat

Well I started playing in episode 10 and I restarted again with episode 14, and I found 2 things that were really different:

1) Amaria's and Solaris' conversation; at this part Solaris only made a passing comment about the sapphire bracelet that Amaria haves, but when I replayed it Solaris says this with a different tone of voice (as noted by Amaria) and with more interest, even Amaria mentions more about "Tania" (welllllll not that much but she said that everything that Tania gives her is precious to her, and I remember that not being there before).

2) Encounter with Lin; here you hear her telling Sirius that "lying becomes him" (or something like that) and that she was meaning the other person (Dr. Connal) when she was asking for the person behind him and not us, but now it's more implied that she knew since the beginning that he was lying about us (and other things but I don't remember too well).

So starting a new game is really useful, I'm totally going to do that when the game is finished, who knows? Maybe we will find something different by then :P

Well I started playing in episode 10 and I restarted again with episode 14, and I found 2 things that were really different:

1) Amaria's and Solaris' conversation; at this part Solaris only made a passing comment about the sapphire bracelet that Amaria haves, but when I replayed it Solaris says this with a different tone of voice (as noted by Amaria) and with more interest, even Amaria mentions more about "Tania" (welllllll not that much but she said that everything that Tania gives her is precious to her, and I remember that not being there before).

2) Encounter with Lin; here you hear her telling Sirius that "lying becomes him" (or something like that) and that she was meaning the other person (Dr. Connal) when she was asking for the person behind him and not us, but now it's more implied that she knew since the beginning that he was lying about us (and other things but I don't remember too well).

So starting a new game is really useful, I'm totally going to do that when the game is finished, who knows? Maybe we will find something different by then :P

i am going to be doing the same thing!

It would be neat to see all the changes to past parts of the game, but I personally wouldn't have the energy to play through it all those times. I'll probably do it once the last episode is out and I've completed everything I want to.

i would not either heh. i am going to wait till the game is complete, like fully complete and no more updates unless if ame pulls something magically out there~ and at the hate cute fox icon, i know the pain there