Pokemon RP

Saki

Is there any kinds of roleplays i can join that does not involve me being a human or a trainer?
I prefer to stick to that i've always been, a Ninetales.

I'm kinda new to the roleplay format here, but i've been doing it for quite a long time.

Can anyone contact me or respond here if interested or something? >~<;

I'm interested in pretty much anything, as long as i can stay my fox.

Please?~ -Beggy fox eyes-

Edited by Zeva

• Support Squad

You won't be a ninetales for a while but check out the Pokemon mystery dungeon RP, the only RP here I know of where you legit are a pokemon.

Fun fact is i also have a Vulpix form of him too, so that works out xD

Was also looking for ones that i -can- be a pokemon in, as i really dislike roleplaying as a human.

Edited by Zeva

I'm gonna check some of these things out, PMD has been something that's peaked my interest for as long as i've been a roleplayer, just never had the chance for anything large scale or even closed off.

Everyone seems to leave or lose interest.

Thank you Hukuna.

No problem, it is what I am here for after all. A Suggestion if I will, you could also start up an RP of you own if there is nothing that really meets what you are looking for. I am sure many people around here wouldn't mind helping you out if you reach out to them fro a bit of guidance etc... so don't be afraid to venture into the realm of hosting. ((though I understand hosting, and playing are pretty different experiences lol. However, hosting your own is the most sure-fire way to get what you are looking for.))

Yeah, that would be faster, but then again i've never been good at 'leading' something, i'm a bit too laid back and such, but i'm interested in getting into something other then just one or two other people in a closed off RP somewhere, so i'll be looking around and posting in places to see if i can be accepted.