happy friggen easter!

today is the day when bunnies poop out chocolate eggs and we go a hunten for em!

also today is the day jesus rose from the dead as his father said would happen and he is responsible! not like it is a bad thing XD so far....

my easter is not going so great... my bad knee is hurting big time so i cannot really go walking around as much as i would like to... how i wish i did not twis it in two different directions 11 years ago... ahh things happen! thats what life is about after all... i hope the rest of you are having an ok easter day

ps: sorry for blowing up about april 1st... it was all at school while i was growing up where the harsh pranks came from... then again i was growing up in a real bad area too... all i can say is... glad i am out of there

today is the day when bunnies poop out chocolate eggs and we go a hunten for em!

also today is the day jesus rose from the dead as his father said would happen and he is responsible! not like it is a bad thing XD so far....

my easter is not going so great... my bad knee is hurting big time so i cannot really go walking around as much as i would like to... how i wish i did not twis it in two different directions 11 years ago... ahh things happen! thats what life is about after all... i hope the rest of you are having an ok easter day

ps: sorry for blowing up about april 1st... it was all at school while i was growing up where the harsh pranks came from... then again i was growing up in a real bad area too... all i can say is... glad i am out of there

Mmh, eggs is pretty good food.

Yup, pretty much.

Oh, hope that your knee will recover.

It's fine. You had your hard times with april fools, so i'm not angry or like that.