Raikou (Thundercat)

Item: Life Orb

Nature: Rash

EV spread: 252 spA, 4 spD, 252 speed

Moves: ExtremeSpeed

Volt Switch

Thunderbolt

Hidden Power Grass

It's a pretty nice team, but I don't think the sets are effective at all. Here's what I'm thinking about the team.

For Latias, I would use this set over your current one.

380.gif

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish
It provides better support for your team and outspeeds many key threats that Modest can not. Using Calm Mind without Roost or Recover is bad, since you will be worn down quickly.

To make up for you lost Calm Mind user, I suggest using this set for Charizard-X.

006-mega-x.gif

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
Outspeeds Mega Lopunny and slower after one speed boost. It has some bulk to take a few hits better since max speed isn't really necessary.

For Azumarill, I would use this

184.gif

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Def
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough

AV Azumarill fits your team way better than Belly Drum, since you're able to take hits slightly better from Latias/Latios, while also having the utility to Knock Off items and having bulk.

You're now a bit weak to Gengar, so I would replace Mew for Tornadus-Therian so you can keep up some momentum for your team.

641-therian.gif

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 136 HP / 156 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- U-turn
- Knock Off

While still invested in special bulk thanks to Assault Vest, you now have another Lati check for Charizard-X to sweep. You also have the power to U-turn out of a bad matchup.

Instead of using Landorus-Therian, I would use a bulky lead garchomp, so you can set up rocks and tank a lot of hits on the physical side.

445.gif
Garchomp (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Toxic

While setting up Stealth Rock, you also phaze the opponent with Dragon Tail, so you're able to switch around the opponent's team and they get chipped with Stealth Rock damage.

Finally, I would make Raikou a Choice Scarf user instead of your current Extreme Speed Raikou, which isn't that viable.

243.gif

Raikou @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
You're still having a lot of speed, but you also are more threatening to Talonflame and Mega Pinsir, forcing them to either use Brave Bird, or switch out.

I hope these changes improve your team. Good luck.

Not sure about a sweeper Latias, generally they carry Draco Meteor though.
I don't think a Charizard X without investments in HP or Def is even gonna survive a non-STAB Rock Slide. If you're gonna take Roost you need a bulkier Charizard with 100+ HP EVs.
Azumarill with Belly Drum/Aqua Jet is always fun but look out for physical walls and burn.
You're Raikou is carrying Life Orb as well so I'm assuming no Item Clause? Personally I don't go for Scarfed Raikou as the only few ways to outspeed it is if the opponent is Scarfed. Take out ExtremeSpeed please.
Cresselia with Ice Beam is probably gonna wall your team pretty well.

Hi!

Your team looks interesting, and could be pretty viable with the right changes. You pretty much need Dragon Dance on Charizard X, otherwise he can be easily walled, and it needs atleast 144 hp evs to actually be bulky in order to set up properly. I don't recommend Defog and Calm Mind both on Latias - I'd much rather let Mew do the defogging and give Latias Roost.

Azumarill does not need that much HP evs - only enough to be relatively bulky and so that Belly Drum triggers Sitrus berry when used at full health. 64 or 96 is a good number of HP evs you need. I would also give Raikou an Assault Vest and Shadow Ball to deal with gengar (instead of replacing it with tornadus-t), and using hidden power ice instead of grass. Yache Berry Land-t isnt very good - consider using another stealth rocks user, or making land-t have a different build/item.