Abra

nlymark

Hello Reborn Fans, I was wondering if some people could help me with this Abra problem I seem to have. Abra i think is at lvl 72 and he wipes out all of my pokemon. I'm at the part where they put abra in the pulse machine and he's like a another deadly Mewtwo. Please help.

My suggestion is getting a pokemon that can use moves like thunder wave, stun spore, or spore. Wait till it uses hyper beam that knocks out one of your pokemon, switch in the pokemon that can paralyze/put it to sleep then switch it in for a pokemon that can take care of it.

Problem is, it has a tendency to use Dark Pulse instead and one shot/flinch everything anyway, which would negate the recharge time.

Some people reccomended Sucker-Punch Mawile to me when I got to this point. I used Mirror Coat Vanilluxe, but Magneton would work better because it has Sturdy. Volbeat also gets Prankster and Confuse Ray, so if the RNG is feeling generous you could maybe join that with some other strategy, to get a few free hits? If you want to avoid Dark Pulse more reliably I guess you could use someone who resists Dark or get a Colbur Berry in the Department Store (if you even can, and the Pokemon you want is weak to dark, but still bulky enough to live it with the resistance...)

like most everyone else has suggested, you have to exploit the hyper beam recharge time. send out something that will bait out a hyper beam and either die from it or be of use in the following turn. generally, yes, it does like to use dark pulse if it can, but a good way to negate this is to send out bait that is resistant to dark, or anything else really that would make an AI determine hyper beam to be the best course of action.

you could try to status the abra too, but i'm fairly sure that there are healing items? i never used status to beat the abra, so i can't be sure. also, abra knows recover, which might end up being a pain for you if you get it down to low hp.

and of course, there's always the FEAR tactic if nothing else is working. but that's reliant on whether or not you have a focus item or a compatible sturdy pokemon.